Recommitted Hayden Ballantyne wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Kim Hagdorn was saying the Eagles would only be offering a third rounder for him if they were to make the trade.

Tend to agree that's about the mark for his value.

Kim Haghorn most of the time is wrong and when he is right he is just guessing.

When the free agent compo is given out, the pick will be plus 50 pick. No Thanks.

PS Sorry for using K.H name. I will wash my mouth out.

Kim Haghorn most of the time is wrong and when he is right he is just guessing.

When the free agent compo is given out, the pick will be plus 50 pick. No Thanks.

PS Sorry for using K.H name. I will wash my mouth out.
Yes he should be referred to as #CrumpetFace

Yes he should be referred to as #CrumpetFace

lol and that's a very good name for him.
His face looks like a relief map of Nepal.

I'm OK with Ballantyne to WC but not for a pick. It has to be for a player the other way that they don't really want or need either.

Masten for Ballantyne. You heard it here first.

What about Mackenzie and a third round pick for Ballantyne? Fills a massive void for Fremantle.

Where does he fit in the Eagles line-up? I don't really think of any of him, Hill, Cripps or LeCras being anything but small/medium forwards, not really midfielder/forwards or anything like that?

Especially when they usually go with 2 rucks, Kennedy and Darling...seems like too many players up forward? Am I wrong about Cripps - he seems the most likely to be able to play midfield?

Hill and Lecras would likely be playing in the WAFL you would think. Ballantyne even not in his prime is far superior to were these guys are at...

You seem to have a fixation on us giving away Mackenzie for nothing.

Perhaps I should use your logic from previous posts.

Ballantyne (29) was All-Australian in 2014 (you seem to stress this point when pitching Mackenzie's value) and has played 35 games in the past two seasons kicking 41 goals. His contract is 400k.

Mackenzie (28) upon reflections has zero All-Australians. Just in case you missed that, zero. He has played 13 games the past two seasons. His contract is 600k.

Hill and Lecras would likely be playing in the WAFL you would think. Ballantyne even not in his prime is far superior to were these guys are at...

Except LeCras out performed him this year, and LeCras wasn't that flash either.

You are either clueless or being a bad troll at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is mackenzie worth then? Can't say WAFL games are televised in Melbourne...

Not entirely sure, but if Hawks supporters rate Breust as worth TWO first round picks then Mackenzie should still be worth something reasonable.

Except LeCras out performed him this year, and LeCras wasn't that flash either.

You are either clueless or being a bad troll at this stage.

I guess I can understand how you would think Lecras out performed Ballantyne. 37 goals to 25 perhaps is how you see it, black and white, Lecras is of more value. Forward half defensive pressure doesn't really play a part in todays game anyhow. Especially when this is an area of strength for the West Coast forward line... I guess I should factor in Lecras ability to impact the scoreboard in big games, so yeah I can see how you would believe Lecras is of greater value...

Not entirely sure, but if Hawks supporters rate Breust as worth TWO first round picks then Mackenzie should still be worth something reasonable.

Certainly seems like a pretty one-eyed Hawks fan that suggested that. Certainly not worth two first rounders. Can you quantify 'something reasonable'? I'm still unsure what west coast fans think Mackenzie is worth in basic draft pick terms. I stand by pick 38 - 46 seems about right and fair value..

I guess I can understand how you would think Lecras out performed Ballantyne. 37 goals to 25 perhaps is how you see it, black and white, Lecras is of more value. Forward half defensive pressure doesn't really play a part in todays game anyhow. Especially when this is an area of strength for the West Coast forward line... I guess I should factor in Lecras ability to impact the scoreboard in big games, so yeah I can see how you would believe Lecras is of greater value...

LeCras had more tackles per game in 2016.

Ballantyne really came to the fore in the 2013 grand final as well didn't he?

Any more half assed arguements you want to try to drag out? Or would you rather quit while you are behind.

Lecras has outperformed Ballantyne in EVERY statistical category (yes, including tackles) for the last four years.

LeCras had more tackles per game in 2016.

Ballantyne really came to the fore in the 2013 grand final as well didn't he?

Any more half assed arguements you want to try to drag out? Or would you rather quit while you are behind.

I suggest you look at the tackle count again...

Certainly seems like a pretty one-eyed Hawks fan that suggested that. Certainly not worth two first rounders. Can you quantify 'something reasonable'? I'm still unsure what west coast fans think Mackenzie is worth in basic draft pick terms. I stand by pick 38 - 46 seems about right and fair value..

With Brown likely to leave and our tall stocks tested with the knee injuries to Naitanui and Lycett this make Mackenzie a required commodity for us.

So unless it's a deal worth our while, your valuation is nothing more than pissing in the wind as it counts for nought.

I suggest you look at the tackle count again...

So maths is also not a strong point for you?

Lecras, 75 tackles at 3.3 a game
Ballantyne, 60 tackles at 3.0 a game

Like I said, quit while you are behind because you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.

With Brown likely to leave and our tall stocks tested with the knee injuries to Naitanui and Lycett this make Mackenzie a required commodity for us.

So unless it's a deal worth our while, your valuation is nothing more than pissing in the wind as it counts for nought.

So your suggesting pick 18 is a true value?

So maths is also not a strong point for you?

Lecras, 75 tackles at 3.3 a game
Ballantyne, 60 tackles at 3.0 a game

Like I said, quit while you are behind because you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.

I did make a mistake, but you will find Lecras is 3.2. Typical eagles take the 'soft kill' and round-up...

Not a bad effort for a witches hat to lay so many tackles...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back