Michael Barlow -
Aaron Black -
Ben Lennon -
Tom Lamb -
Jake Barrett -
Xavier Richards -
Josh Green -

Plus anyone else.

Guys like Barlow, McKenzie, Deledio and Lyons I think will all miss out on deals. Black, Lamb, Marsh also miss out in my mind

It's strange because alot of those trades will involve only low picks or fringe-type players, not likely to depend too much on other deals. So it's a bit surprising some of those haven't got done yet.

Look beyond beep tests,how high scotty can jump,how fast young billy can run,bypass his dad p[layed AFL and there is a lot of true footballers in our own back yard . The VFL is on the way back.
Please tell me why back a greyhound with 3 legs slow out of boxes against unbeaten winner ,

Seems to be a fair bit slower for deals to happen this year. Why?

On topic - think Deledio doesn't happen, there's no official trade request put in AFAIK and Geelong don't have the picks to get it across. If the 13 + Atkins deal was genuinely offered and rejected (FWIW I'm not convinced it was), then it's hard to see how Adelaide can better that to nab Gibbs. Think O'Meara does get through, especially with the Hawthorn/St Kilda trade making sending him to the draft much less viable as a threat.

Marchbank a reasonable chance of reaching a stalemate too, though Pickett wanting out to Carlton too probably helps. And there's a couple of guys on RedBull's list that are probable PSD/DFA material.

Hrovat may be done tomorrow morning apparently.

well, Port wont be involved in any other trades....
Jason Cripps basically said that we were done for the trade period in terms of players, but we wanted to improve our draft position further....

Interesting we have pretty much heard nothing about the Cloke trade to Bulldogs.

I thought that would have been done early, as it was in the best interests for everyone involved that he move on.

We still need to bring in a ruckman which was most likely Vardy

I don't think we're planning on trading for one - I think the Eagles think they will take 2 of Vardy, Minson and Petrie in the delisted free agent period.

That list on the last page was missing Marcus Adams I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we're planning on trading for one - I think the Eagles think they will take 2 of Vardy, Minson and Petrie in the delisted free agent period.

That list on the last page was missing Marcus Adams I think.
If a deal isn't worked out somewhere for Vardy he will get another deal at Geelong.

Awful lot of trades to be done with just about a day to go! This is my list but I've skipped a few names eg Motlop,McKenzie which just won't be done at all.

JOM
Prestia
Kersten
Marchbank
Pickett
Cloke
Stevens
X Richards
Nankervis
Gibbs
Vardy
Hrovat
Deledio
Tuohy
Stewart
Witts
Dunn
WHE
Lyons

That's a pretty big list and I'm sure one of you will tell me there's more I've missed!

Awful lot of trades to be done with just about a day to go! This is my list but I've skipped a few names eg Motlop which just won't be done at all.

JOM
Prestia
Kersten
Marchbank
Pickett
Cloke
Stevens
X Richards
Nankervis
Gibbs
Vardy
Hrovat
Deledio
Tuohy
Stewart
Witts
M Brown
Dunn
WHE
Lyons

That's a pretty big list and I'm sure one of you will tell me there's more I've missed!

Massive list unless we have Tons of Trade after Each Other. Hard to see them all get done

this list of deals we all expect to happen (minus one or two):
upload_2016-10-19_13-11-50.png

plus this list of players who may find new homes (minus a few i may have missed):
upload_2016-10-19_13-12-42.png

If he is worth more than a first rounder (seems like he is) then GC could just redraft him with pick 8 which is only 2 picks in front of the nominal pick 10 from the hawks.
Would they really do that? He will put a price of say 1.5 mill on his head for a 1 year contract in the ND (which will be renegotiated with extra years on lower $ later at Hawks), and they'll blow a top 10 pick for a player that will be very disgruntled. They can threaten all they like but it won't happen imo.

Would they really do that? He will put a price of say 1.5 mill on his head for a 1 year contract in the ND (which will be renegotiated with extra years on lower $ later at Hawks), and they'll blow a top 10 pick for a player that will be very disgruntled. They can threaten all they like but it won't happen imo.

Even after they off loaded Mitchell and Lewis the Hawks wouldn't have a huge amount more salary cap than GC. GC would just be warehousing him for a year to get a better deal.

the ace Jaeger has up his sleave is his medical history will only be available to GC and the Hawks more than the money.

Even after they off loaded Mitchell and Lewis the Hawks wouldn't have a huge amount more salary cap than GC. GC would just be warehousing him for a year to get a better deal.

the ace Jaeger has up his sleave is his medical history will only be available to GC and the Hawks more than the money.

Gold Coast selecting JOM in the draft would be the stupidest decision in the history of trading. They are effectively giving up 2 top 10 picks (8 and 10) to draft back a player that will likely want to leave anyway in year.

In fact I am certain that the AFL would step in to stop it, as it is so moronic.

Gold Coast selecting JOM in the draft would be the stupidest decision in the history of trading. They are effectively giving up 2 top 10 picks (8 and 10) to draft back a player that will likely want to leave anyway in year.

In fact I am certain that the AFL would step in to stop it, as it is so moronic.
Yep, if nothing else the AFLPA would go nuts about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back