Draft Profile Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

HUGE tackle count of 1 for Darcy today :thumbsu:
Looks like the first few rounds were an aberration.

Bit hard to tackle when every time you're near the ball you win it.

A bit of play today in the 3rd where everyone was sort of standing off the ball and Parish came charging through and picked it up clean as you like, just another little tick for me that he's going to be an absolute star.

Theo X rubbish today as usual

Hehehehe.. Get back to me when Parish wins a hard ball stat. Bit like Lewis taylor from Brisbane. Short little dinky 25m kicks here and there and not much else.

Parish is leading Contested possession count and clearances

246882_b4eb04ead114a720862ea863f7ac9a31.png

Oliver smashes Prestia with a brilliant old fashion bump leaving him on the ground struggling for air, only to then back it up 5 seconds later and crash into a pack and breaks Alex Sextons wrist..

Jonathan Brown was already comparing him to Michael Voss on saturday night. You only have to see his impact and aggression at the contest to see why.

Please Oliver all the way.
Need a GPS to find the Oliver thread? tell someone who cares.

Dude no need to be a tool.

We're happy with Oliver and they are happy with Parish.

Bingo...well pointed out...

Also like the fact that you pointed out both clubs are happy with their players..

Loving Parish's footy...anyone trying to bait us by trying to belittle him is as you pointed out is a tool....

Well said..Parish will finsh 2nd in the rising star I think, behind Hopper....he is fricken awesome..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know where Ambrose gets his aggression from... he's a very gentle soul off the ground. That tackle absolutely pulverised Hill.
He's a great competitor when it comes to the physical.
With his tank and strength i wish we could get more out of him.
That game against the hawks a few years ago where he kicked a bag had me excited.

Back to Darce though. Great game on the weekend.
Has planted himself firmly in the Rising Star debate and at this point leads it for mine.

Your kidding yourself if you ever think that Parish will ever translate that into AFL level. At best he will be a Lewis Taylor type. Short little 20m dinky kicks that hardly impacts the game. I watched alot of TAC cup games as part of my development role with the bushies under 16 so again maybe instead of running your mouth like a complete half wit know, your facts first.
Bumped for credibility...you really know your stuff...thanks for the lulz mate...Pretty clear who looks like the half wit now.. Parish is elite...where did Oliver finish the year again? Your expert opinion is showing you for what you are you unfortunate child..

Bumped for credibility...you really know your stuff...thanks for the lulz mate...Pretty clear who looks like the half wit now.. Parish is elite...where did Oliver finish the year again? Your expert opinion is showing you for what you are you unfortunate child..
Congratulations you're happy with Parish, would you like a cookie?

Melbourne is more than happy with Oliver, will most likely end up the best of our young crop.

Comparing Oliver to Parish is like comparing Like Parker to Andrew Gaff of right now. Oliver will win you games of footy like Parker where Parish will always be the floating soft outsider he is like Gaff.

If Oliver was drafted to Essendon he would have played every game like Parish because you had no other choice. We developed Oliver just perfectly this year as we now have the fortunate luxury of having midfield depth.

He will explode next year like Patty Cripps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back