Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, not making any promises, but will hopefully be around this week. If I'm not active, always happy to sit out. :thumbsu:

On another note, I've said it before and I'll say it again, craffles is the most underrated poster in this league.

Seriously though, not making any promises, but will hopefully be around this week. If I'm not active, always happy to sit out. :thumbsu:

On another note, I've said it before and I'll say it again, craffles is the most underrated poster in this league.

Don't make me drop you campaigner ;)

Who's up and about after our Elimination Final win???
We saw some of our best results on the weekend with _MKMatty, Golumless and Myself all putting up big numbers. This week we'll be up in a Semi Final against the Bears. Let's knock them off their feet early with a bunch of you guys getting involved. That includes you Marklar_33, it could mean being picked or not ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's ok, I won't blow in, but just remember...

Marklar wins finals!

Feel free to. You're on the list and there is always an inactive or two that needs dropping.

EA5dP8p.jpg

Milestone Games for Season 22:
TBA - and will be filled in this season.

Unlike last season.
Lol ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back