No Oppo Supporters TAN 53 - STAY COOL AND HYDRATED BANANA GROPERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, that's a blast from the past. Been a long time since I have watched it. Must track it down.

Optus movies had it on one of their channels a few years ago , had the Foxtel package with the movie channels that had movie 1 , movie extra etc. as well as the showtime channels. Think they had a Kennedy Miller thing running with their movies.

I think mine was the 20th anniversary one.
Other good live albums were.
Motorhead - No Sleep til Hammersmith
Iron Maiden - Live After Death
Peter Frampton - Comes Alive
Neil Diamond - Hot August Night
Zappa - Sheik Yerbouti (Many overdubs though)
Others I like as much as Made In Japan are:

The Who - Live At Leeds
Stones - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
Allman Brothers - At Fillmore East
Jerry Lee Lewis - Live At The Star Club
Hendrix - Band Of Gypsys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Others I like as much as Made In Japan are:

The Who - Live At Leeds
Stones - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
Allman Brothers - At Fillmore East
Jerry Lee Lewis - Live At The Star Club
Hendrix - Band Of Gypsys

All of these are essential IMO. Leeds is one of the best guitar tones you'll ever hear.

Neil Young Live At Massey Hall 1971, Lou Reed Take No Prisoners and Ten Years After Live at Fillmore East are three exceptional live albums

Should add one from left field, Billy Joel's Songs from the Attic, it's brilliant, a collection of live songs from 50 thousand seat stadium gigs down to 200 seat small jazz clubs. Well worth a listen

Last edited:
d1fd9f8053ef4a84aa76bbd80a064214

On Punt rd.

Neil Young Live At Massey Hall 1971, Lou Reed Take No Prisoners and Ten Years After Live at Fillmore East are three exceptional live albums
I've got the Massey Hall one. Pretty cool show. His one with Crazy Horse at the Fillmore is really good too. Another one I really like is Free Live!, by Free, funnily enough. And Live Cream I & II. Really heavy, bluesy rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back