Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Does human civilisation need the black race?" "Is black genocide right?" and if it is "what is the best way to dispose of them".

You can't punch a campaigner like that often enough.

I can neither condone Spencer & his opinions, nor that coward's punch....And nor should you....That was cowardly & rank criminal behavior, pure n simple.

Yeah, saw that....Spicer's first press conference was rather fiery, don't you think?

Don't go confusing the rank & file with the brass Chief, is all I'll say.

Much of the delays put in place by the old GOP & Dems, in Pompeiu being the newly appointed C.I.A head, is to give them time enough to get all their agents out of Syria, before Putin blows em all off the face of the map....Make no mistake chief....All this phony baloney Russian propaganda, has everything to do with the Trump/Putin alliance, scuppering their plans for both Europe & the middle-East.

The brass arent going to boo or heckle him. They do know he put shyte on them for months before he became POTUS.
The fact he can stand in front of them & say he has their back is just a fat lie, he's knifed them all along. One sycophantic comment from the Orange Turd isnt fooling anyone. One thing the CIA isnt, is stupid.

The brass arent going to boo or heckle him. They do know he put shyte on them for months before he became POTUS.
The fact he can stand in front of them & say he has their back is just a fat lie, he's knifed them all along. One sycophantic comment from the Orange Turd isnt fooling anyone. One thing the CIA isnt, is stupid.

Haven't you been paying attention of late?....The last 3 months begs to differ....The F.B.I & Putin have made them look right fools.

I can neither condone Spencer & his opinions, nor that coward's punch....And nor should you....That was cowardly & rank criminal behavior, pure n simple.

You can't reason with people like that. I not prepared to decry a punch when he's wondering what to do with the bodies.

You can't reason with people like that. I not prepared to decry a punch when he's wondering what to do with the bodies.

The kid is guilty of disseminating poisonous guff, is all....That Hardly makes him a member of the S.S.

Now if that was say George Bush or Rumsfeld or Cheney?....Then you'd have a point....In fact, I'd probably be getting in line for some of that action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are trumps mindless minions still banging on about Hillary memes. She lost. She doesn't represent anything now. Do you not know that trump won?

Said before, Its Just like Abbott. Trump & minions spent so much time & energy attacking everyone & everything, they have no idea how to lead now they are in charge. they are still tearing away & attacking as if the election is still to be won.
Leadership requires more than negative tweets.

To be honest, you do. I don't reddit.
So it's on two subreddits. The first, /r/politics, is the politics sub, which is genuinely leftist (as is Reddit).

The second, /r/nottheonion, is IRL things that belong in an article on The Onion.

The first result I got in google was CBS, who claimed the photo was taken "just before" the inauguration started.

www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/photos-president-trumps-inauguration-crowd-vs-president-obamas/

I don't trust reddit posts any more than I trust the MSM, I just try to take multiple sources into account. I don't like the masses being lied to, whether it's over an insignificant issue or a significant one, I expect honesty.
You absolutely should trust the MSM more than a Reddit post. The comparative accuracy isn't even in the same ball park - it isn't the same sport! You can see with your own eyes that Trump didn't have anywhere near as many people. Both in the photo you posted (surely you understand how a low perspective from the front would hide the obvious gaps at the back???) and in video of the day:

You are being lied to -
by Trump, his staff, and his supporters.

Just on that post - rumors trump plans to privatize pbs and NPR

Genuinely hope not. PBS has had some great shows over the years (from seaseme street to the Ken burns docos to the Jim lehrer newshour)

I'm also a huge fan of NPR. Best source of news and discussion out of the USA IMO if you want to get some facts and not just emotive rants.

You absolutely should trust the MSM more than a Reddit post. The comparative accuracy isn't even in the same ball park - it isn't the same sport! You can see with your own eyes that Trump didn't have anywhere near as many people. Both in the photo you posted (surely you understand how a low perspective from the front would hide the obvious gaps at the back???) and in video of the day:

You are being lied to -
by Trump, his staff, and his supporters.

@0:46 people still streaming in during the morning
cut
@0:46 it's now early evening and people are streaming out

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cut

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just a guess, it's probably when the swearing in was taking place. All the close ups have been edited out, and trumps speech alone was 16 mins (I think).

The raw footage with all closeups included would be on YouTube somewhere if you wanted to validate this edit

Talking hyperbole with kids is a very useful strategy. Try it - sometimes it's the best way to get their attention.

As they get to 12-14 years of age you start taking them more seriously. But before that you tell them about santa, tooth fairies. And exaggerate consequences to help guide them or when necessary distract them to calm them down make sure they don't hurt themselves or go to sleep.

That's what I think Trump is doing with the media. It's really quite sweet when you think about it.

Talking hyperbole with kids is a very useful strategy. Try it - sometimes it's the best way to get their attention.

As they get to 12-14 years of age you start taking them more seriously. But before that you tell them about santa, tooth fairies. And exaggerate consequences to help guide them or when necessary distract them to calm them down make sure they don't hurt themselves or go to sleep.

That's what I think Trump is doing with the media. It's really quite sweet when you think about it.
Remember how you used to fluff on about arrogance and acting superior?

cut

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry fella, but we have eyes so your lies won't work. Unless you think all of the dignitaries hung around for 5 hours on the steps to wait for your so-called "early evening"? Given how many Trump supporters would've been filming and photographing this important moment, it's amazing that they have to rely on making up stuff about the event which was broadcast live, for anyone to also record. You know because it's a historic event.

The key thing to remember when Trump supporters say such dumb things - they think normal people are dumb. They think they can fool you. Shysters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back