Media #Storm: Justice for RU_. The SFA's best captain.

Is RU_ a good captain?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

BRAB, good to see you are making appropriate use of the CRISIS ROOM. My investigations did not uncover the fact it had a fully equipped editing suite

#DemonsInCrisis

I will not confirm or deny the existence of the crisis room

I have a #Scandal for your #Storm BRAB

Seems your fearless leader, no not Van_Dyke isn't as committed and locked into the Demons as you would like to think.

Serious discussions were had with the Wolves about him leaving, with Quivorir and I not following up when he asked about captaincy chances going forward

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Seems your fearless leader, no not Van_Dyke isn't as committed and locked into the Demons as you would like to think.

Serious discussions were had with the Wolves about him leaving, with Quivorir and I not following up when he asked about captaincy chances going forward

Bullshit

RU would never betray me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millky95 Fact #2

His avatar is a picture of Starchild aka Catalyst from the Mass Effect series with a generic meme caption inserted over it.

So thats what that's supposed to be. Man and I already thought it was lame

I wouldn't call them serious discussions, merely testing my market value - as if I'm going to give up captaincy. Also lol@quiv not following up.

That's a lot better.

I'd hope the demons are more then just a vessel for you to grab power.
Big fish small pond kind of thing at the start. As I've done at the Hawks and at the Roys.. And now at the Demons. In fact all 3 clubs have been in good positions while I was there. Funny that.

Big fish small pond kind of thing at the start. As I've done at the Hawks and at the Roys.. And now at the Demons. In fact all 3 clubs have been in good positions while I was there. Funny that.

Will you ever leave the club?

Back