Game Secret ClarkeM - Führerbunker (BRAB VOTED IN AS SECRET HITLER > FASCISTS WIN!)

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to Secret ClarkeM, a game based on the party game Secret Hitler.

Basic Rules:

At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' and ‘party’ at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator. There are two parties, either the Liberal Party or the Fascist Party. One member of the Fascist Party will be Secret ClarkeM HOWEVER, while the Liberals won’t know who anyone else is, the Fascists will know who each other are AND they will know who Secret ClarkeM is. Secret ClarkeM will not know who their supporting 3 Fascists are.

The Liberals are trying to vote Liberals into power, therefore stopping Secret ClarkeM’s reign in its tracks while the Fascists are trying to get Secret ClarkeM in power for their own evil ways.

There must be no private communication between players INCLUDING those within the same party.

Each round begins with a nominated President (which will be rotated evenly among players). The President will nominate another player who they wish to be their Chancellor. Once both President and Chancellor have been nominated, ALL players will need to vote either NEIN (NO) or JA! (YES). For the purposes of the mechanics of this game, these votes will need to be made in PM’s and then revealed by the Moderator at once. This means that the first recorded vote is the vote that is counted - no change of mind is allowed as this is meant to be an instant reaction/vote. If there is a majority Ja!/Yes, then both the President and Chancellor get elected in and the game continues accordingly. If there’s a draw in the voting OR more NEIN than JA!, then the President and Chancellor are not elected and the role of President is nominated to the next person.

Elected Presidents will be given 3 policies by the Moderator. Their job is to discard one of these policies meaning the Chancellor will be given the two remaining policies where they too will discard one. The remaining policy will be the policy that is played on the corresponding board.

There are 11 Fascist policies and 6 Liberal policies in the deck. The discard pile will be shuffled by the moderator when necessary.

There are two game boards, a Liberal Board and a Fascist Board which will track policies and unlock special powers along the way. The Liberal Board requires 5 Liberal Policies to be enacted for Liberals to win OR for Secret ClarkeM to be assassinated whereas the Fascist Board requires 6 Fascist Policies to be enacted for the Fascist Party to win. However, the Fascists will also win if after the 3rd fascist policy is enacted, Secret ClarkeM is elected as Chancellor.

Note: If three consecutive elections fail to get over the line, then the next policy on the top of the deck will be played automatically and the game continues.

The Fascist Board has the following Special Powers:

Policy 1 is enacted:The president investigates a player’s party affiliation
Policy 2 is enacted:The president investigates a player’s party affiliation
Policy 3 is enacted:SPECIAL ELECTION - The president picks the next presidential candidate
Policy 4 is enacted:XEXECUTION - The president must kill a player
Policy 5 is enacted:XEXECUTION / VETO - The president must kill a player – Veto is unlocked
Policy 6 is enacted:XFascists win

Some clarification on the powers:

VETO

The Veto Power is a special rule that comes into effect after five Fascist Policies have been enacted. For all Legislative Sessions after the fifth Fascist Policy is enacted, the Executive branch gains a permanent new ability to discard all three Policy tiles if both the Chancellor and President agree. The President draws three Policy tiles, discards one, and passes the remaining two to the Chancellor as usual. Then Chancellor may, instead of enacting either Policy, say “I wish to veto this agenda.” If the President consents by saying, “I agree to the veto,” both Policies are discarded and the President placard passes to the left as usual. If the President does not consent, the Chancellor must enact a Policy as normal. Each use of the Veto Power represents an inactive government and advances the Election Tracker by one.

SPECIAL ELECTION

Call Special Election The President chooses any other player at the table to be the next Presidential Candidate by passing that player the President placard. Any player can become President—even players that are term-limited. The new President nominates an eligible player as Chancellor Candidate and the Election proceeds as usual. A Special Election does not skip any players. After a Special Election, the President placard returns to the left of the President who enacted the Special Election. If the President passes the presidency to the next player in the rotation, that player would get to run for President twice in a row: once for the Special Election and once for their normal shift in the Presidential rotation.

EXECUTION

Execution The President executes one player at the table by saying “I formally execute [player name].” If that player is Secret ClarkeM, the game ends in a Liberal victory. If the executed player is not Secret ClarkeM, the table should not learn whether a Fascist or a Liberal has been killed; players must try to work out for themselves the new table balance. Executed players are removed from the game and may not speak, vote, or run for office.

This is a game about deception and the deeper the game goes, the more accusations and lying will occur. To get you started, here are the basic strategy tips:
1. Everyone should claim to be a Liberal. Since the Liberal team has a voting majority, it can easily shut out any player claiming to be a Fascist. As a Fascist, there is no advantage to outing yourself to the majority. Additionally, Liberals should usually tell the truth. Liberals are trying to figure out the game like a puzzle, so lying can put their team at a significant disadvantage.
2. If this is your first time playing, just remember: be as Liberal as possible. Enact Liberal Policies. Vote for Liberal governments. Kiss babies. Trust your fellow Fascists to create opportunities for you to enact Liberal Policies and to advance Fascism on their turns. The Fascists win by subtly manipulating the table and waiting for the right cover to enact Fascist Policies, not by overtly playing as evil.
3. Liberals frequently benefit from slowing play down and discussing the available information. Fascists frequently benefit from rushing votes and creating confusion.
4. Fascists most often win by electing Secret Hitler, not by enacting six Policies! Electing Hitler isn’t an optional or secondary win condition, it’s the core of a successful Fascist strategy. Hitler should always play as a Liberal, and should generally avoid lying or getting into fights and disagreements with other players. When the time comes, Hitler needs the Liberals’ trust to get elected. Even if Hitler isn’t ultimately elected, the distrust sown among Liberals is key to getting Fascists elected late in the game.
5. Ask other players to explain why they took an action. This is especially important with Presidential Powers—in fact, ask ahead of time whom a candidate is thinking of investigating/ appointing/assassinating.
6. If a Fascist Policy comes up, there are only three possible culprits: The President, the Chancellor, or the Policy Deck. Try to figure out who (or what!) put you in this position.

Who's in? Max 10 players.
1. Pie 4 Life
2. BEaston
3. Gralin
4. The Majestic
5. thewizardmelon
6. Jhye Clark 13
7. SSwans2011
8. HARPSichord
9. BRAB
10. Ligma

Last edited:

Is it as simple as it sounds?
It is simple, it just takes a few goes to usually break open the strategy of the game.

I try and make it as fun as I can but it's best played on games nights in person as it can turn into an absolute shitshow of accusations and chaos.

Watch this -

Yeah I'll give this another crack.
I think I'll be a lot slower in modding it this time as I'm busy 8am-4pm just about every day at the moment. So it might be a night only thing - or maybe someone could co-mod it with me? jmoo wan?

I think I'll be a lot slower in modding it this time as I'm busy 8am-4pm just about every day at the moment. So it might be a night only thing - or maybe someone could co-mod it with me? jmoo wan?
i’m on holidays so might not be available all the time - but i’d love to comod to get my head around it again and then run some myself so you can play

Bro Group GIF by Netflix Philippines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to Secret ClarkeM, a game based on the party game Secret Hitler.

Basic Rules:

At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' and ‘party’ at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator. There are two parties, either the Liberal Party or the Fascist Party. One member of the Fascist Party will be Secret ClarkeM HOWEVER, while the Liberals won’t know who anyone else is, the Fascists will know who each other are AND they will know who Secret ClarkeM is. Secret ClarkeM will not know who their supporting 3 Fascists are.

The Liberals are trying to vote Liberals into power, therefore stopping Secret ClarkeM’s reign in its tracks while the Fascists are trying to get Secret ClarkeM in power for their own evil ways.

There must be no private communication between players INCLUDING those within the same party.

Each round begins with a nominated President (which will be rotated evenly among players). The President will nominate another player who they wish to be their Chancellor. Once both President and Chancellor have been nominated, ALL players will need to vote either NEIN (NO) or JA! (YES). For the purposes of the mechanics of this game, these votes will need to be made in PM’s and then revealed by the Moderator at once. This means that the first recorded vote is the vote that is counted - no change of mind is allowed as this is meant to be an instant reaction/vote. If there is a majority Ja!/Yes, then both the President and Chancellor get elected in and the game continues accordingly. If there’s a draw in the voting OR more NEIN than JA!, then the President and Chancellor are not elected and the role of President is nominated to the next person.

Elected Presidents will be given 3 policies by the Moderator. Their job is to discard one of these policies meaning the Chancellor will be given the two remaining policies where they too will discard one. The remaining policy will be the policy that is played on the corresponding board.

There are 11 Fascist policies and 6 Liberal policies in the deck. The discard pile will be shuffled by the moderator when necessary.

There are two game boards, a Liberal Board and a Fascist Board which will track policies and unlock special powers along the way. The Liberal Board requires 5 Liberal Policies to be enacted for Liberals to win OR for Secret ClarkeM to be assassinated whereas the Fascist Board requires 6 Fascist Policies to be enacted for the Fascist Party to win. However, the Fascists will also win if after the 3rd fascist policy is enacted, Secret ClarkeM is elected as Chancellor.

Note: If three consecutive elections fail to get over the line, then the next policy on the top of the deck will be played automatically and the game continues.

The Fascist Board has the following Special Powers:

Policy 1 is enacted:The president investigates a player’s party affiliation
Policy 2 is enacted:The president investigates a player’s party affiliation
Policy 3 is enacted:SPECIAL ELECTION - The president picks the next presidential candidate
Policy 4 is enacted:XEXECUTION - The president must kill a player
Policy 5 is enacted:XEXECUTION / VETO - The president must kill a player – Veto is unlocked
Policy 6 is enacted:XFascists win

Some clarification on the powers:

VETO

The Veto Power is a special rule that comes into effect after five Fascist Policies have been enacted. For all Legislative Sessions after the fifth Fascist Policy is enacted, the Executive branch gains a permanent new ability to discard all three Policy tiles if both the Chancellor and President agree. The President draws three Policy tiles, discards one, and passes the remaining two to the Chancellor as usual. Then Chancellor may, instead of enacting either Policy, say “I wish to veto this agenda.” If the President consents by saying, “I agree to the veto,” both Policies are discarded and the President placard passes to the left as usual. If the President does not consent, the Chancellor must enact a Policy as normal. Each use of the Veto Power represents an inactive government and advances the Election Tracker by one.

SPECIAL ELECTION

Call Special Election The President chooses any other player at the table to be the next Presidential Candidate by passing that player the President placard. Any player can become President—even players that are term-limited. The new President nominates an eligible player as Chancellor Candidate and the Election proceeds as usual. A Special Election does not skip any players. After a Special Election, the President placard returns to the left of the President who enacted the Special Election. If the President passes the presidency to the next player in the rotation, that player would get to run for President twice in a row: once for the Special Election and once for their normal shift in the Presidential rotation.

EXECUTION

Execution The President executes one player at the table by saying “I formally execute [player name].” If that player is Secret ClarkeM, the game ends in a Liberal victory. If the executed player is not Secret ClarkeM, the table should not learn whether a Fascist or a Liberal has been killed; players must try to work out for themselves the new table balance. Executed players are removed from the game and may not speak, vote, or run for office.

This is a game about deception and the deeper the game goes, the more accusations and lying will occur. To get you started, here are the basic strategy tips:
1. Everyone should claim to be a Liberal. Since the Liberal team has a voting majority, it can easily shut out any player claiming to be a Fascist. As a Fascist, there is no advantage to outing yourself to the majority. Additionally, Liberals should usually tell the truth. Liberals are trying to figure out the game like a puzzle, so lying can put their team at a significant disadvantage.
2. If this is your first time playing, just remember: be as Liberal as possible. Enact Liberal Policies. Vote for Liberal governments. Kiss babies. Trust your fellow Fascists to create opportunities for you to enact Liberal Policies and to advance Fascism on their turns. The Fascists win by subtly manipulating the table and waiting for the right cover to enact Fascist Policies, not by overtly playing as evil.
3. Liberals frequently benefit from slowing play down and discussing the available information. Fascists frequently benefit from rushing votes and creating confusion.
4. Fascists most often win by electing Secret Hitler, not by enacting six Policies! Electing Hitler isn’t an optional or secondary win condition, it’s the core of a successful Fascist strategy. Hitler should always play as a Liberal, and should generally avoid lying or getting into fights and disagreements with other players. When the time comes, Hitler needs the Liberals’ trust to get elected. Even if Hitler isn’t ultimately elected, the distrust sown among Liberals is key to getting Fascists elected late in the game.
5. Ask other players to explain why they took an action. This is especially important with Presidential Powers—in fact, ask ahead of time whom a candidate is thinking of investigating/ appointing/assassinating.
6. If a Fascist Policy comes up, there are only three possible culprits: The President, the Chancellor, or the Policy Deck. Try to figure out who (or what!) put you in this position.

Who's in? Max 10 players.
1. Pie 4 Life
2. BEaston
3. Gralin
4. The Majestic

We won't start for a few more days just yet...

Yeah fine okay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back