Game Secret ClarkeM - Führerbunker (BRAB VOTED IN AS SECRET HITLER > FASCISTS WIN!)

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Google Sheets has some answering to do.

Please discard one:
Fascist Policy
Fascist Policy

Sigh. Fascist policy.

Please discard one:
Fascist Policy
Fascist Policy
Fascist Policy

*********** offffff

Fascist policy

Please discard one
Fascist Policy
Fascist Policy

FFS Fascist Policy.

Please discard one
Fascist Policy
Fascist Policy
Fascist Policy

No come on that’s crap

You need to discard one please

Obviously a fascist card but reckon we need someone else to reshuffle!

Well tell Google Sheets to get ****ed

Can someone please check on Pie
I Hate You GIF by Travis

Attachments

• IMG_1588.png
    IMG_1588.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 11
I honestly think Pie 4 Life and Gralin played a very good game and got very unlucky with the rolls.

I missed a few opportunities to push the game forward and got very lucky in the end.

Liberals had most of the fascists figured out very early.

Oh so if I'd picked my good friend SSwans2011 instead of my enemy BRAB we would have won

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

But think of the trust we built over the last couple of days. We built a wonderful friendship.

I honestly think Pie 4 Life and Gralin played a very good game and got very unlucky with the rolls.

I missed a few opportunities to push the game forward and got very lucky in the end.

Liberals’ in the box seat and you’re right, were unlucky in some regard.

Lost as to why so many believed you were proven good haha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not killing Pie 4 Life payed off :barefoot:
Still shocked at why he wasn’t executed! I was so hoping you did it and acted dumb again, would have been so funny hahahhahah

I had a fair idea of the Liberals as well, I just wasn't sure who you were in the game.

Liberals’ in the box seat and you’re right, were unlucky in some regard.

Lost as to why so many believed you were proven good haha!
More less suss. Played well. Voting against being elected as per our instruction won me over a bit.

I actually had a big change of heart in the PM when ClarkeM was discussing Veto powers and asked to change my vote to no for the P4L/Gralin pairing.

Massive misplay, but the rules don’t let you change votes. If I’d changed it I would have lost as no way Gralin puts me in next if I voted no.

I ended up being convinced that Pie 4 Life or Sydney Swans was a secret fascist after being pretty sure of majestic, wizard and Ligma earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back