Game Secret ClarkeM - Führerbunker (BRAB VOTED IN AS SECRET HITLER > FASCISTS WIN!)

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

And we both fell for BRAB

It's not sante losing werewolf to Pickitt bad but

Well maybe it is.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah… that was the implication 😉
I thought I was doing okay once I got into the swing of things. Just juggling a few things away from the game has been a bit of a pain so I am trying to get there.

Hahaha what a finish. Well played fascists.

I should have trusted my read on the ligma led government and voted nein (I think it would have changed the majority?). I knew swans was a better option but didn't follow through with my feel.

When ligma killed me instead of majestic should have been alarm bells.

I thought I was doing okay once I got into the swing of things. Just juggling a few things away from the game has been a bit of a pain so I am trying to get there.
nah - you were good, just flinging s**t from the cheap seats!

I was SWEATING when I had to elect someone, I was thinking to elect BRAB but I was like nah most likely won’t get voted though so went safe with Pie 4 Life hoping he would pick Brab then shat myself when he didn’t but thanks Gralin ur the best xoxo

Hahaha what a finish. Well played fascists.

I should have trusted my read on the ligma led government and voted nein (I think it would have changed the majority?). I knew swans was a better option but didn't follow through with my feel.

When ligma killed me instead of majestic should have been alarm bells.
Yeah there was a part of me that should have said Maj or bust. As I knew only one of you or Ligma could be fascist. I was so focused on the Ligma/HARPS/JC discussion that BRAB slipped under the radar well.

Yeah there was a part of me that should have said Maj or bust. As I knew only one of you or Ligma could be fascist. I was so focused on the Ligma/HARPS/JC discussion that BRAB slipped under the radar well.
Brab was fully under the radar. Very surprised jc wasn't fascist, voting against good governments or not at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back