Discussion General AFL Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

StCicatriz mate, you should go get ripped with the next Buddy

ort3si.jpg
29p57hf.jpg

anyone else think carlton may not be done bottoming out

Hopefully they do keep plunging and we throw the cheque book at Docherty, and offer up a first rounder. He would be a perfect replacement for the Dempster hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My favourite part was when Bomber said "we need to find out what happened" and the doper fans using this to say how innocent the whole administration was.

What they never seem to take from this is that these coaches signed off on a dodgy supplements program, without even knowing what they were giving them! It's such a massive breach of duty of care.

I agree all the coaches who signed the form should have been sacked as they signed it without knowing what it was if you believe them , which I don't . They just tried to shift all the blame onto Danks but he wouldn't accept the blame so somehow they tried to make it the AFL fault . Hey guys it was your fault, you knew what you were doing , you were trying to cheat with drugs and got caught.

Sent via HAL

As of about a week ago North had an alarmingly long injury list, might have been as many as 15 and now Mason Wood has a serious hamstring injury and is not due back until at least round 3.

Teams that have a lot of injuries during the preseason often get a lot during the season as well, so there is the potential there that they might really fall off a massive cliff this year.

They fell in a hole last year when they got some injuries and then they lost 5 of their best 22 (including 3 of the top 7 in their B&F) at the end of the year, so how will they go this year if they have a number of injuries (on top of losing those 5)!?

Lucky they have a piss-easy draw, they might really need it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but North is s**t so it doesn't count.
Our draw was rated 3rd hardest by Champion Data, but that's partly because we play North twice and they made finals last year (and the two before that), so CD would rate them as two difficult games for us. If North do end up falling into a big hole this year that could go from two games that CD rated as difficult, to two relatively easy games, which could significantly affect the overall difficulty rating of our draw.

As of about a week ago North had an alarmingly long injury list, might have been as many as 15 and now Mason Wood has a serious hamstring injury and is not due back until at least round 3.

Teams that have a lot of injuries during the preseason often get a lot during the season as well, so there is the potential there that they might really fall off a massive cliff this year.

They fell in a hole last year when they got some injuries and then they lost 5 of their best 22 (including 3 of the top 7 in their B&F) at the end of the year, so how will they go this year if they have a number of injuries (on top of losing those 5)!?

Lucky they have a piss-easy draw, they might really need it.
They will definitely fall off a cliff this year. Losing Wells was the final nail in the coffin that they would struggle to be competitive.

Must be frustrating for North fans, they always seemed to never really threaten to win it.

They loaded up pretty hard with veterans, but unlike us, never got close.

They could surprise, but more likely to fall into the abyss

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
When you're retire off Harvey, Dal and trade away Wells, you concede that it's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back