Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S23 Spectacular Team Thread - Congrats EJW and TFW dual BFF's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate when the ball is flying in the forward line as much as it was you'd be hard pressed to do much better.

I'd be a bit more satisfied if Stevi_Tigers didn't kick that goal at the end of the third quarter to give the Furies a crucial 12 point buffer at the last break.

Ahhhh, what are you gonna do...it happens

Unfortunately getting in James Manson as a ruck coach has the added 'benefit' that I now kick like him going for goal

Just fake an injury and let someone else kick it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I have some non Mr Eagle facts please, this is MY vanity project, remember that.

But yes I need more facts.

Can I have some non Mr Eagle facts please, this is MY vanity project, remember that.

But yes I need more facts.
Fun Fact: EJ's Wig can actually be traced back to Incan times. The very base of the modern EJ Wig can be traced back to the great Incan ruler Pachacuti Inca Yupanqui. These strands of hair have been carbon dated to prove authenticity,

Fun fact: Biggie's stats for season 22, if added together, spell a rude word when seen upside down on a calculator.
It's true

Fun Fact: Listening to Frenzal Rhomb make work fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back