MLB 19 The Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah disappointed with how little franchise mode got improved,only mode i play. All there talk about improving gameplay and all they add is more ways to skip playing games.

Still can't wait to get the game though, what with better ball on bat physics and while the commentary never bothered me will be good to hear some new voices,faces look a lot bettter plus a few other things. A little thing that should have been in long ago is the pitcher/batter match up stats, hope there is more of these osd for other stats added.

Looking forward to start a new Rangers franchise as there lineup has changed a bit from my current mlbts 16 franchise. Always wanted carry over saves for franchise but i have never used it yet,maybe i will start a rtts player this time and carry him over every year.

You cant buy it hard copy in Australia. Just download it from the PSN store. 50GB - took 3 days on my shithouse internet to download 2016. Worst thing was that I thought it had finished as it allowed me to play a demo game. But it was actually still installing. That part took 2 days alone. Never seen a download bar move so slow. Never felt pain so real.

EB Games has it as a pre -order this year. It shocked the hell out of me

Yeah disappointed with how little franchise mode got improved,only mode i play. All there talk about improving gameplay and all they add is more ways to skip playing games.

Still can't wait to get the game though, what with better ball on bat physics and while the commentary never bothered me will be good to hear some new voices,faces look a lot bettter plus a few other things. A little thing that should have been in long ago is the pitcher/batter match up stats, hope there is more of these osd for other stats added.

Looking forward to start a new Rangers franchise as there lineup has changed a bit from my current mlbts 16 franchise. Always wanted carry over saves for franchise but i have never used it yet,maybe i will start a rtts player this time and carry him over every year.

Keep us updated on your franchise and Ill do the same. Cant wait to hit it again

[QUOTE="Dhoni Dakurri,could probably have got it cheaper and earlier than waiting a billion years for it to download.[/QUOTE]

From EB, i doubt it..Haha(i couldn't find it on EB's site myself) My internet is pretty slow, i can download about 40gb a day if i leave my ps4 on all day,had Horizon Zero Dawn downloaded within a day a few weeks back so few days to pre load is enough to get it downloaded.

Watched some guy from Operation Sports stream it last night, he was on a PS4 Pro with the setting on enhanced framerate or whatever that setting is called. looked so smooth and even on the stream the lighting looked improved. Not only do the faces look better but looks like they animate better, the pitcher threw a pitch high and in that backed the batter off the plate and you could tell how pissed he was.It's hard to explain but while it mostly looks the same just the better animations and better ball physics just make it look so much better.

Just hope it runs as smooth on a standard ps4, i have a 4k tv but i just don't get to game on it very often so haven't given getting a pro to much thought, but seeing how smooth it looked i might have to give it a re-think.

Rangers Suck!!!

Hey now...

I had a bit of trouble getting my pre load started yesterday but it had finished downloading before i left in the morning.says it unlocks at 10pm tonight.

Edit : "Dees 4 life"
I could not find it on eb's site, maybe the poster who saw it on there site was on Ebs US site.not sure.

So does EB have it as a physical copy? My internet won't be able to download the digital copy so need a physical copy.
Anyone confirm or deny?

+1 on this.
Also I thought EB weren't releasing until 28th?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey now...

I had a bit of trouble getting my pre load started yesterday but it had finished downloading before i left in the morning.says it unlocks at 10pm tonight.

Edit : "Dees 4 life"
I could not find it on eb's site, maybe the poster who saw it on there site was on Ebs US site.not sure.

It is advertised in my local store as a pre order.It comes out tomorrow supposedly

I'm on the fast NBN and it's taking forever to download, 12 hours remaining it says.

I got the preload and it still says 26 hours. Only 18GB in out of 49. It installed the 8.7GB amount to 'start the application' whatever that means, now it needs to install the rest.

Sick of my s**t internet!!!! :mad:

I got the preload and it still says 26 hours. Only 18GB in out of 49. It installed the 8.7GB amount to 'start the application' whatever that means, now it needs to install the rest.

Sick of my s**t internet!!!! :mad:

The 8.7gb is the minimum needed to start the game
,kinda pointless if you have the game fully downloaded before its unlocked, if not it lets you play a rematch of the WS.
Just played my last game of 16 cleaning up some trophies (hit for cycle,3ks on 9 pitches,end every innings with a strike) and then spent 90k worth of stubs on packs.

10 mins to go.

The 8.7gb is the minimum needed to start the game
,kinda pointless if you have the game fully downloaded before its unlocked, if not it lets you play a rematch of the WS.
Just played my last game of 16 cleaning up some trophies (hit for cycle,3ks on 9 pitches,end every innings with a strike) and then spent 90k worth of stubs on packs.

10 mins to go.

So its here!!!! Envious of everyone with it. Have fun! Got to play a demo game Cubs v Indians, except with no bullpen and no presentation options. The same song playing over and over and over without commentary. Could only make it to the 7th inning. 26 hours to go.

So its here!!!! Envious of everyone with it. Have fun! Got to play a demo game Cubs v Indians, except with no bullpen and no presentation options. The same song playing over and over and over without commentary. Could only make it to the 7th inning. 26 hours to go.
Pause and restart it, it will download quicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back