2017 VFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jolley has played at AFL level. Unlucky to be brief. Quality player everyone at Willy loves!
Very unlucky. Year he was cut, between him and S. Lonergan. Wish we kept him.

Maybe they should have named the winning GF coach instead?

Oh hang on a minute....
They had a good year; however he choked in the big dance. Williamstown's coach is better.

They had a good year; however he choked in the big dance. Williamstown's coach is better.

Maybe Collo couldn't be arsed doing it?

Perhaps the VFL may see more benefits in a developing 39 year old coach at the helm - he is 12 years younger and has a brighter coaching future in front of him.

Maybe Collo couldn't be arsed doing it?

Perhaps the VFL may see more benefits in a developing 39 year old coach at the helm - he is 12 years younger and has a brighter coaching future in front of him.
Look, he had a good year and is clearly a talented coach but considering Victoria haven't won a state match in yonks I'd sooner see the more experienced and better coach take the helm.

Look, he had a good year and is clearly a talented coach but considering Victoria haven't won a state match in yonks I'd sooner see the more experienced and better coach take the helm.

AFL Victoria obviously either don't share your concerns, or don't agree with your views.

Plapp will do an excellent job in my opinion. I respect your right to disagree.:thumbsu:

Yeah it should be the Williamstown coach again, just so he will play the 12 players like he did last year!?!?!? It really worked for them didn't it!!! And did they make it to the Granny last year, oh that's right, knocked out in the prelim by Casey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the strategy / thinking around the change of name for the TAC North Ballarat Rebels to the "Greater Western Victoria Rebels" and what if any, implications are there for the VFL team at North? Wonder if the VFL strategy is to replace the VFL Roosters with a more representative team including Western Victoria to garner more support? Maybe no impact at all.

Well it's close finishes galore in round 1. The three games so far this weekend have had a total margin of 11 points, the largest of which was 7 points between Sandringham and Essendon.

Frankston in 2015 only conceded 30 goals once, in the final round to Port Melbourne. North Ballarat have started worse, and will be lucky to see out the season IMO.
A percentage of 14 isn't great.

Still, twice as good as the St. Mary's 3rd's. Have a % of 7 after one game...

A percentage of 14 isn't great.

Still, twice as good as the St. Mary's 3rd's. Have a % of 7 after one game...

Pfft. That's a local amateur club's thirds.

Happens all the time.

Try Ardmona SENIORS in the KDFL - 2 games, percentage of 3.37 after losing rd 1 by 274-20, and then slumping to a 349-1 result in rd 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back