Preview Richmond VS Adelaide - Sunday, 30th April, AO, 4:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very very interesting changes. They've got something up their sleeve. Basketball again??? Hahahaha
Lol definitely not tall enough. ;)

Dimma said in his pressers he wants to make it a ground ball game, Richmond and Adelaide are 1 and 2 respectively for ground ball gains. But how does he do that without any talls?

The problem is we don't need Townsend forward. There is enough pressure there now with better players and he is limited as a midfielder at AFL level. Sadly he just doesn't get enough of the ball.
Has earned another shot though. He's been massive this year at vfl level

Griggs to the second ruck lol. How is it possible this has actually come true. Pissing myself laughing

Pretty obvious after last week's bold showing Astbury is going forward and will be a part-time ruck, with Grimes to be the second key defender.
The only other real option for Betts - which has been tried before - is Vlastuin, and will likely happen if Eddie gets away on Stevie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty obvious after last week's bold showing Astbury is going forward and will be a part-time ruck, with Grimes to be the second key defender.
The only other real option for Betts - which has been tried before - is Vlastuin, and will likely happen if Eddie gets away on Stevie.

Kidding yourself if you think Astbury will go forward with Walker, Jenkins and Lynch in that forward line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To win, I think we have to try stunt their ball use going inside 50. They've average 17.6 marks inside 50 per game so far, 3.4 more than next best. If it's going in on the ground or otherwise tough to mark, it's up to Eddie. If it's markable, tex, JJ and lynch can all have a big impact. The only way to stop both their talls and small getting the ball is by not letting it into their forward half, but that's near impossible. Eddie could kick 6, but if their talls combine for only 3 or 4, it goes a really long way to us winning.

So you're suggesting that if Eddie + Walker + Jenkins + Lynch kick 9-10 goals that goes a long way towards you winning?

This is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is. I'm not sure any of us know how to react. I know some of us really want to melt but at the same time they must have something up their sleeve. Would love to know what that is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back