Preview Richmond VS Adelaide - Sunday, 30th April, AO, 4:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really sure why the coach and the club are broadcasting our game plan/strategy for this match. What was wrong with flying under the radar ? Was working nicely. Unless...

Another glass half full write up in ESPN Power Rankings

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/id/19244663/espn-afl-2017-power-rankings-round-5
63f2416ea1cc9fc83ba771f843af143a.jpg
GTFO writer. This train is already full, anyway, no room for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

morris looks like a nazi skeletor, the contrast on betts. like our clash jumper. maybe they will merge. a portal will open in the pocket leading to the top of montezuma's revenge, magic mountain, 1986[/QUOTE]

I think I just spontaneously combusted back to childhood holidays in Glenelg...

To win, I think we have to try stunt their ball use going inside 50. They've average 17.6 marks inside 50 per game so far, 3.4 more than next best. If it's going in on the ground or otherwise tough to mark, it's up to Eddie. If it's markable, tex, JJ and lynch can all have a big impact. The only way to stop both their talls and small getting the ball is by not letting it into their forward half, but that's near impossible. Eddie could kick 6, but if their talls combine for only 3 or 4, it goes a really long way to us winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it. Don't forget how well Morro was playing back in his actual position before he did the knee. He'll be good. Would've thought Lloyd or Lennon could've come in if we're not gonna play a CHF though. Lloyd is incredibly stiff this year.

That's an interesting line-up.

It'll either be so completely out of left field it'll work or we're screwed.

Very risky line-up.

Got to commend Dimma and Selection Committee for having the balls (or absolute stupidity, we'll find out Sunday night) for picking this line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back