Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
Melt

Changes vs Bombers

Peel Thunder (spoiler alert; they also sucked)

Votes

Keep it civil, avoid playing the man and use the report button if you need to. all the usual stuff.

Disheartening to lose in that manner to the Wiggles but it felt due. We still have more wins for the year than Hawthorn, Sydney and North combined so there's that.

I think most of us would have taken a 3-3 record after round 6 if asked before the season. Would hope we can fix our forward entries sooner rather than later though as well as our consistently poor starts. Backline still a work in progress, changes to be made there for sure.

kgo

Blakely
MCarthy
Hughes.

The rest you could fire out of a cannon.

Some were absolute dog shit
Sheridan
Ibbotson
Spurr
Mundy
Fyfe
Walters.

Tucker and grey really did nothing.
Crozier? Horrible.

If you cannot kick properly. If you cannot work out that kicking to a four on one might not be the best option you don't belong.

Taberner in. He can ruck and play forward.

Ryan/Nyhuis/Sutcliffe to considered for Ibbotson/Spurr/Sheridan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backline and Forward line work. Not sure what we're doing as a team in defense though just running off and leaving the player in the most obvious position to recieve the ball. Gotta close down those easy kicks much better.

Collins in.
Sheridan the f@#k out.
Ibbo who knows

I know. Ibbo to Peel.

Positives: Its over

Negatives: We lost to the eagles

Needs work:
Game plan, we need one that doesn't assist the opposition and provides a forward structure and provides a f*****g directive to kick to a target.

Club should embarrass the AFL over the dodgy umpiring and make a really big deal. Pay the fine, its worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For my peel team ,
Take croz,logue , tucker .

Don't want
Ibbo,spurr, sherriden .

Missed Dawson have to say. Sure he doesn't do much offensively. But he is quick and can match Kennedy. Hamling isn't a 1on1 defender.

Showed who's our future- Logue when moved back was pretty solid. Ibbo has to be pushed out, Sheridan doesn't fit whatsoever. Failed in defense, midfield.

Missed S. Hill's run and carry badly. D. Pearce was needed in that position unfortunately.

Great signs from Blakely, Balic, Hughes, Langdon got back into it aged half time.

Blakely
MCarthy
Hughes.

The rest you could fire out of a cannon.

Some were absolute dog shit
Sheridan
Ibbotson
Spurr
Mundy
Fyfe
Walters.

Tucker and grey really did nothing.
Crozier? Horrible.

If you cannot kick properly. If you cannot work out that kicking to a four on one might not be the best option you don't belong.

Taberner in. He can ruck and play forward.

Ryan/Nyhuis/Sutcliffe to considered for Ibbotson/Spurr/Sheridan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a bit harsh on some. I think the majority of your points actually require the coaching box to lift their game. Thats where the basic flaws are located.

Sheridan, Ibbo and Spurr, agreed. Mundy Fyfe and Walters, not so much

- We have a player in Balic
- the leaders failed to stand up
- Walters is crook

- Sheridan, ibbo and Spurr need to go
- hard for BHill to play well when there is little run from players
- send crozier back to defence
- grey was off tonight
- Logie was okish tonight, but just don't think he will be more than a C grade player, seems to lack that elite level composure, unlike balic. Doesn't have that desperation either. Seems to have average skills. Best comparison is perhaps James Walker

Missed Dawson have to say. Sure he doesn't do much offensively. But he is quick and can match Kennedy. Hamling isn't a 1on1 defender.

Showed who's our future- Logue when moved back was pretty solid. Ibbo has to be pushed out, Sheridan doesn't fit whatsoever. Failed in defense, midfield.

Missed S. Hill's run and carry badly. D. Pearce was needed in that position unfortunately.

Great signs from Blakely, Balic, Hughes, Langdon got back into it aged half time.

No. F*****g. Way

Dawson is too slow, too limited and would have done worse tonight.

Should stay at Peel until end of contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Back