2018 Adelaide Board GIF thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you using to make these .gifs?
Are you using the tools that imgur has and the youtube videos?

Yeah, for any highlights gifs under fifteen seconds imgur's 'video to gif' is the easiest way to go. Anything longer, or adding text or other effects I use video editing software and convert them to gifs.

dude316 any chance of making one of Hampton's little shake'n'bake/shimmy in the 3rd(?) quarter?

Will love you long time.

You'll have to be more specific, it seems like every time he gets the ball he's doing a little shimmy.

I'm guessing you mean this one from the second quarter:

But there's plenty more where he's easily getting past people...

You'll have to be more specific, it seems like every time he gets the ball he's doing a little shimmy.

I'm guessing you mean this one from the second quarter:

But there's plenty more where he's easily getting past people...

Nailed it. :thumbsu:

He hit a stationary player receiving a hospital ball near him, which is his trademark tackle - albeit punching the ball rather than the actual tackle this time - and then was second tackler to someone Charlie already had a grip on. It's not two way running, it's just inside contest.

A little one by Rory to set up the first goal.

Rory should have 100% taken the shot there. If he nails that shot I would've received an immunity card in the goal kicking comp.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to do with Crows, but the best gif I have ever seen:
DnNfDNk.gif

sorry a late request from R4 vs Essendon

we were kicking to scoreboard end I think it was 2nd Q but could have been 4th, there was a loose ball on the back end of the centre square towards members side with Sloane and Heppell baring down on it from opposite directions. Sloane made it his own in true Rory fashion !

sorry a late request from R4 vs Essendon

we were kicking to scoreboard end I think it was 2nd Q but could have been 4th, there was a loose ball on the back end of the centre square towards members side with Sloane and Heppell baring down on it from opposite directions. Sloane made it his own in true Rory fashion !

No worries. Is this the play you're thinking of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back