Shanghai Commentary Gag - Danny Frawley on Fox Footy show Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow... Lol, that was cringe. Can't wait for the drama to unfold.

tenor.gif

Not racist, just a crap attempt at humour. Accent wasn't even that great :drunk:

All a bit of harmless fun. Whilst not racist, it was a bit silly. Nothing more than that, really.

I think if he actually attempted to speak some Chinese and then the accent was just horrible, that's funny (ish), but when you're just speaking in some Chinese 'minstrel' accent the joke's no longer on you and it comes across as needlessly offensive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just proves what the show has become in the last 4 years. Frawley shouldn't be in the show. He shouldn't be in footy media

Speaking of which, how has Dunstall got a reputation of being funny?

He's been doing it for decades going back to the Live & Kicking days and he's always been one-note and lousy at it. Yet he's Mr. Comedy down at Fox Footy.

Last night's episode saw Andrew Gaze complaining to Spud Frawley that it's the first time Spud has let him touch it (referring to the fist trophy). I don't think Andrew Gaze meant the double-entendre to sound the way it did, but I laughed hard, and you could see Cam Mooney trying very hard to keep a straight face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back