List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost guarantee you. He's taller than 186cms. He must at least be 190cms. Either way he has an impressive leap. He's kicked more goals than Moore, but yet Moore is a gun and he's s. Sometimes we are so blindsided it's stupid.
Let's put it this way,

All 18 clubs can only pick one of these two players (Moore and Sicily) to join them,

Every single club without exception would take Moore.

Thus endth the lesson.

I can almost guarantee you. He's taller than 186cms. He must at least be 190cms. Either way he has an impressive leap. He's kicked more goals than Moore, but yet Moore is a gun and he's s**t. Sometimes we are so blindsided it's stupid.
IMG_5193.PNG
Oh and yes Sicily has kicked 42 goals opposed to Darcy Moore's 41 but he has had the luxury of playing in a better side for the most of their short careers and furthermore a higher scoring side

View attachment 373617
Oh and yes Sicily has kicked 42 goals opposed to Darcy Moore's 41 but he has had the luxury of playing in a better side for the most of their short careers and furthermore a higher scoring side

Sicily has kicked more goals from less games than Moore, and averages more disposals more tackles and more marks.

It's interesting how 1 is viewed as a future superstar while the other is a fringe player

Sicily has kicked more goals from less games than Moore, and averages more disposals more tackles and more marks.

It's interesting how 1 is viewed as a future superstar while the other is a fringe player

It's simple really. Physically very different, they play different positions, one has hit his limited peak, the other has a very high ceiling. One has played in a strong team the other hasn't.

As has been said, there is a reason why every club would choose Moore today over Sicily.

I came to this forum thinking I would find out about free agency and player trade movement but here we are comparing a future superstar of the game with a mid size forward who up until now has played in a strong team. Hardly the comparison one needs to be making.

View attachment 373617
Based on the role description I wouldn't take Sicily.
He's bound to suffer from a recurring general soreness problem.

Oh yes he has managed 1 Moore goal from 4 less games. Sicily is also a year older giving him an extra year to develop, he has played the majority of his football in a strong high scoring side. He is also a mid size player so you would expect more possession and tackles from him. It would be like saying Moore is a better player due to the fact he gets more hit outs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should offer Danniher 1mil over 6 years and give them Sidebottom and Broomhead. Hell, I'd throw in a pick too if we had to.

I feel like his name doesn't get thrown up because his family history with Essendon, but hey... money talks, and he's out of contract.
Essendon would match the offer without blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back