No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 65 -THIS TAN TITLE IS s**t

Has this brunch talk gotten out of hand?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the recent atrocity in Manchester I am pleased that a team from Manchester won the Europa League this morning.
Puts club rivalries into perspective a bit.

For anyone who follows the Sunrasia Football League, it looks like the ine and only Relton Roberts is coming to play for Ouyen United.
If a person happened to own a burger place, or a fish shop, they would be derelict in their duty if they didn't offer Relton a sponsorship. He could choose how he wanted to get paid. Cash, or cheeseburgers.

Im back after a 2 or 3 year lay off i couldn't help myself. I wont reveal my old pseudonym just yet. But i am sure i will be picked up on pretty fast

Ooh yeah. And nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be. There's a few great tracks on there.
Absolutely agree.
Love Nicky Hopkins piano playing on she's a rainbow. As well as John Paul Jones arrangement with the violin section.
Although after this alhum they decided against trying to emulate the 4 tossers from Liverpool and do what they did best. Blues and rock nroll. The next 4 albums were there zenith

Absolutely agree.
Love Nicky Hopkins piano playing on she's a rainbow. As well as John Paul Jones arrangement with the violin section.
Although after this alhum they decided against trying to emulate the 4 tossers from Liverpool and do what they did best. Blues and rock nroll. The next 4 albums were there zenith
Completely agree. Although they never actually sounded anything like The Tossers. Incidentally, how f**king awesome is Brian Jones' mellotron playing on "We Love You" and "2000 Light Years From Home"?

I feel like listening to Beggars Banquet.

Blues and rock nroll. The next 4 albums were there zenith
Speaking of zenith, they're releasing the soundtrack to the Ladies And Gentleman DVD/Blu-ray on CD in a few weeks. That was their absolute zenith I reckon, 1972. Especially live.

Might have had something to do with (a) Mick Taylor, (b) the material, and (c) Mick Taylor playing the material!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely agree. Although they never actually sounded anything like The Tossers. Incidentally, how f**king awesome is Brian Jones' mellotron playing on "We Love You" and "2000 Light Years From Home"?

I feel like listening to Beggars Banquet.
Ive got no expectations

Speaking of zenith, they're releasing the soundtrack to the Ladies And Gentleman DVD/Blu-ray on CD in a few weeks. That was their absolute zenith I reckon, 1972. Especially live.

Might have had something to do with (a) Mick Taylor, (b) the material, and (c) Mick Taylor playing the material!
MT was an exceptional talent.
Can't you hear me knocking.WOW

Such a classic album even without
Jumping jack flash
Yeah, I love the acoustic country blues feel that runs through a lot of the album. And Brian's mellotron makes a final appearance on "Jigsaw Puzzle" and 'Stray Cat Blues".

Yeah, I love the acoustic country blues feel that runs through a lot of the album. And Brian's mellotron makes a final appearance on "Jigsaw Puzzle" and 'Stray Cat Blues".
Think that was when keef first got into heroin. Also gramm parsons was a huge influence as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back