No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 65 -THIS TAN TITLE IS s**t

Has this brunch talk gotten out of hand?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Although the Stones had already done Beggars Banquet when Keith met up with Gram. So they were heading down the country flavoured path anyway.
True got my years mixed up.
Something about a steel guitar
Or pedal steel guitar
Or slide or bottleneck .
Or dobra guitar just an amazing sound
Also love the sitar and the zither

s**t season but still end up with 2 trophies and back in the champions league say what you want about mou but the campaigner is a winner. (not including the mickey mouse charity shield)
wog ball u *en greasy window licker

In light of the recent atrocity in Manchester I am pleased that a team from Manchester won the Europa League this morning.
Puts club rivalries into perspective a bit.
didnt like all the commentators linking it with football as much as they did. but nice for the city to bounce back so soon. seeing something like that shows just how stupid some of the things in this world are

Took dog to groomed today , get him home let him out back straight away he does a s**t and it somehow manages to get stuck in his tail .
my dog still has shits stuck in his tail from 1985

Took dog to groomed today , get him home let him out back straight away he does a s**t and it somehow manages to get stuck in his tail .
cousins gf took there dog once to get all pampered and s**t spent a mint for the dog to come home go outside and roll around in its own s**t

No Liverpool But always loved watching fa cup final no matter who's in it .
yeah was happy winning it last year. kind of annoying that people dont take it as serious any more. hopefully a good game though i think chelsea will smash them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True got my years mixed up.
Cool.
Something about a steel guitar
"Country Honk"? Speaking of which, did you see the footage of Mick and Keith playing it backstage a few months ago? Brought a tear to my eye.
Or pedal steel guitar
"Torn & Frayed"?
Or slide or bottleneck .
Completely different styles, but I love both Brian Jones and Mick Taylor's slide playing. Jones' brief slide solo on "I Wanna Be Your Man" is just plain brutal.
Or dobra guitar just an amazing sound
Also love the sitar and the zither
Do you like the Kinks song "See My Friends"? They got that eastern drone sound from their guitars, sounding very much like sitars, and predated both the Beatles and Stones using that sound and style (with actual sitars), by months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back