Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralf travelling back on Qantas.
images

They'll take any sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he were to leave, the teams I can see him going to are Essendon and St Kilda. Both have promising lists and could use a top range midfielder like him.

Richmond is IMO the best fit though. They have been very accomodating to his personal needs.

If he were to leave, the teams I can see him going to are Essendon and St Kilda. Both have promising lists and could use a top range midfielder like him.

Richmond is IMO the best fit though. They have been very accomodating to his personal needs.

..and we are in the mix for top 4 and sustained success....and we don't expect him to be front and centre on media street (thanks Jack, Cotch and Rancey)...and he doesn't need to be the savior of a financially crippled club cause we have no debt....and he gets to be with his mates...and he is playing career best football and will be well remunerated for it.....we could go on and on.

I just don't get why they're so confident. Not even Dusty is going to save them from the bottom of the ladder over the next few years while they try and bring in some high draft picks.

Dusty will literally be their only A grader. By the time they're competing for a flag Dusty will be on the wrong side of 30.

They have money but honestly, not even Dusty will be worth it in the long run.

Just had some fun, f---ing with the North Melbourne dweebs & somehow got out if it without a red card.

If u want a laugh go here..........

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...y-i-have-gotten-into-his-ear.1160008/page-130

"No it just shows how irrelevant Ninethmond has been for the past 40 years. No one cares what your players say, do, or look like.."

^ This was posted on that thread just now by one of them.
Posting that "No-one cares what our players, say, do or look like"

on a Norf thread that is now on Page 131 about what one of our players will say, do or look like in 2018 is drowning in delicious irony.........

"No it just shows how irrelevant Ninethmond has been for the past 40 years. No one cares what your players say, do, or look like.."

on a Norf thread that is now on Page 131 about what one of our players will say, do or look like in 2018 is drowning in delicious irony.........

Yup. That thread is amazeballs. So many posts about how we over here are feeling nervous and anxious. Meanwhile they are queuing up for Dusty avatars and photoshop this, circle jerking over that. The lolz are endless. Fair dinkum.
BUT, what are they gonna do? Admit they are cooked? They need a marquee player badly I think.

Yup. That thread is amazeballs. So many posts about how we over here are feeling nervous and anxious. Meanwhile they are queuing up for Dusty avatars and photoshop this, circle jerking over that. The lolz are endless. Fair dinkum.
BUT, what are they gonna do? Admit they are cooked? They need a marquee player badly I think.
They do. But I don't think 1 marquee player is going to be enough for them. The rest of the list is so uninspiring.

Swanny said team success was important , Hawks are at wrong end of bell curve , ask tv. Hawks were all over Rance, cotch and delids too
The Hawenas will be into him for sure,norm smith medallists from poached players.

Staying calm whatever happens,Richmond will not be extinct or die like oppos and media hope.

The fact we just signed Rioli means our TPP is essentially sorted as that's what he was waiting for means we have an indication on Dusty one way or the other, if he doesn't sign soon I wouldn't be so confident or immature to be trolling other supporters..

#lolnorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back