Game Day Port v crows Showdown xvixxxiiiixix (43)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dew or Bassett?

Just on Bassett, is he responsible for the turgid tripe that serves as our 'gameplan'? If we replaced him would we be even more painful and ineffective to watch?

He gets far too much kudos for his premiership or two at Norwood.

s**t game but all pundits had us bottom 4 this year. Stop with the sad sack s**t...its a game ffs. How ducking good were the crows...seriously just relax everyone.

We really need to stop peddling this myth.

If their list is average, ours is much, much worse.
Yeah. If anyone wouldn't swap Amon for Atkins, Trengove for Talia, Clurey/Hombsch for Lever, Wines and Ebert for the Crouches....after enduring five consecutive losses to them and finishing much lower than them three years running, then they have rocks in their heads.

s**t weather, s**t performance, s**t game and now I've got the s**t sequel to Blue Murder to finish off this monumentally s**t day...

**** off idiot. He has been disgraceful. We have been completely killed in the middle. I would take Brad or Matt Crouch over Wines every day of the week. Both have gone way past Wines. He is going backwards.
His shoulders are hurting from carrying our midfield for too long. Go fukc yourself !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a small part of me wants to lose the next three if only that would be the end of Hinkley, somehow i dont think it would be

A few weeks ago Ken's coaching tenure looked a lot more secure than Buckley's. Collingwood wins next week at AO, and he could be safe and another nail will go into Hinkley's coffin.
the problem is Hinkley's coffin is made of titanium and no-one can nail them in

Yeah. If anyone wouldn't swap Amon for Atkins, Trengove for Talia, Clurey/Hombsch for Lever, Wines and Ebert for the Crouches....after enduring five consecutive losses to them and finishing much lower than them three years running, then they have rocks in their heads.
So harsh, isn't it? We'll have our day once again....And we will do it with OUR players! We're on a harsh run, but someones gonna stand up at some point!

We may not play finals..but if we do I hope we face the crows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back