Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irrelevant? So much so, you post a picture of him for 'lols and likes'?

Yeah I did actually think it was hilarious, I've got heaps of them but now I'm aware of how seriously testy some might call it anal, you are about it I'll respect that and refrain from posting any more of them on here.

But sometimes? No, you mean all the time, when they simply oppose it

No sometimes there are actual genuine homophobes out there that oppose it simply because they dont like those damn gays and they rightfully get called out for their homophobia by the left.

Do you honestly exist in such a right wing bubble that you think there are no genuine homophobes?

But i agree that SOMETIMES the left do use the term to silence dissent.

So. Can't answer the question?
We're you born of male and female parents?
You're going to make the balls obvious statement that I was.

I will then point out the just as obvious fact that marriage and procreation are mutually exclusive, and will ask if infertile straights should get married by your logic.

Debate had; and we are dumber for having had to listen to this nonsense.

No sometimes there are actual genuine homophobes out there that oppose it simply because they dont like those damn gays and they rightfully get called out for their homophobia by the left.

Do you honestly exist in such a right wing bubble that you think there are no genuine homophobes?

But i agree that SOMETIMES the left do use the term to silence dissent.
Sometimes? Every poster here on the no side has been labeled a homophobe

You're going to make the balls obvious statement that I was.

I will then point out the just as obvious fact that marriage and procreation are mutually exclusive, and will ask if infertile straights should get married by your logic.

Debate had; and we are dumber for having had to listen to this nonsense.
Got ya.....

If your parents were gay, you wouldn't be here....
(not a bad thing I might add, but true....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back