List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds similar to us. We are associated with any player over 1.5 meters as a potential tall forward for us. And anyone under 2 meters as a potential small forward.

Must be the season of the witch.

I was going to say the same thing - but I'm pretty sure at this point the media have conditioned themselves to link every WA player + KPF to Fremantle by default. Another thing is the Saints supporters literally had a list of 20 players who they were going to be targetting and legitimately wanted.

The world is full of people who could have been something more if they had the right push.

But if that doesn't come from within you're fighting a losing battle. It's like filling a balloon with a bike pump. The early stages are easy and see good results, but when it gets to maximum capability the push back from within overpowers any you can push in.
Yep. In life, that last 5% makes all the difference, and takes as much effort as the first 50%.

Bloke on the Doggies board claiming they are quite into Deluca.

DollaDollaBeal hopefully Josh's manager is earning his money. Getting dropped after the Richmond game for god knows what I'm assuming it's not looking great for him staying at Freo.

Any truth to the rumour Stringer is on his way out ?

Cold we package a deal

*I know pathetic, just shoot me

Any truth to the rumour Stringer is on his way out ?

Cold we package a deal

*I know pathetic, just shoot me
Wouldn't he be just another third tall and when he only kicks 20 goals and doesn't chase, we all whinge about not having a true KPF. Based on our list needs he'd be last on the list.

Wouldn't he be just another third tall and when he only kicks 20 goals and doesn't chase, we all whinge about not having a true KPF. Based on our list needs he'd be last on the list.
Cheaper to just take Fogarty, on the plus side at least Fogarty can play all down the spine, or the local
tweener in Allen.
At least you get to mould them into our core values.

Stringer has always been a strange one for mine, doesn't seem to hold down a particular role more a roaming type.

But you are probably right, another year passes and we are screaming for a true KPF

People are making noise about Kelly news today. If so, smart money is that he is staying at GWS. They will be even more desperate to clear some TPP - 5th rounder for Wilson? j/k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great News , confident Matera will be in purple also .

First reaction to ballas signing on was disappointment. Still hope we get matera.

Also rumours on twitter is that the Pies are into Tabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well. Difficult to see Mater or Fasalo coming in that case. More likely to be a drafted small forward replacement, which I guess is not a bad move. Bit disappointed personally.
Nah I am sure Matera will be coming in , his player manager is the same as Ballas.

GWS is interested in Brady grey if they can't get Croz to replace Stevie J .

First reaction to ballas signing on was disappointment. Still hope we get matera.

Also rumours on twitter is that the Pies are into Tabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully just rumours.. just hurry up and sign Tabs, Freo.
Disappointed we signed Ballas tbh. He's 30+, past his prime yet guaranteed due to being a loyal and Ross' favourite. De Boer, Mzungu, Silvagni etc will be peeved. And they are a lot younger. I know we don't have depth in that position. But still don't get the reasoning. Meh

Post up your proposed forward line containing bot Ballantyne and Matera. Not saying that you are wrong, in fact you are probably right. I just don't see the strategy.
Matera will be direct replacement for Walters who will likely move to midfield .

Hopefully just rumours.. just hurry up and sign Tabs, Freo.
Disappointed we signed Ballas tbh. He's 30+, past his prime yet guaranteed due to being a loyal and Ross' favourite. De Boer, Mzungu, Silvagni etc will be peeved. And they are a lot younger. I know we don't have depth in that position. But still don't get the reasoning. Meh
Really? We are in a list rebuild and you think moving those players on was a mistake? At least small goal kicking forward is an area of need for us, which none of de Boer, Mzungu or Silvagni were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back