WE MUST TRADE RYAN

Remove this Banner Ad

While we're trading away top 3* players at our club, may as well get him out the door too.

*debateable
R U OK, seriously there is help out there.
After the mistakes of last season, cutting too much experience in an inexperienced team, you want to do the same thing again by trading Darcy and Ryan - crazy stuff- we need a year of consolidation then look again in a years time.

R U OK, seriously there is help out there.
After the mistakes of last season, cutting too much experience in an inexperienced team, you want to do the same thing again by trading Darcy and Ryan - crazy stuff- we need a year of consolidation then look again in a years time.
I mean clearly our rebuild hasn’t worked and we’re not going anywhere without another rebuild so we need to get rid of these older guys and start looking towards the future.

I mean clearly our rebuild hasn’t worked and we’re not going anywhere without another rebuild so we need to get rid of these older guys and start looking towards the future.
I am not convinced that the rebuild has failed at all, disappointing last season sure, but good development of young and talented players.

You would have noted that there has been many teams on a rebuild that have had a poor year and then bounced back into finals the year after. Trading our more experienced players this year will only kill off any potential bounce next year.

JL has another year to get it right (before his tenure is in doubt) but you must leave him with cattle to get the job done.

I am not convinced that the rebuild has failed at all, disappointing last season sure, but good development of young and talented players.

You would have noted that there has been many teams on a rebuild that have had a poor year and then bounced back into finals the year after. Trading our more experienced players this year will only kill off any potential bounce next year.

JL has another year to get it right (before his tenure is in doubt) but you must leave him with cattle to get the job done.
Wait. Isn’t this a parody thread in response to the Darcy one?

I think it is anyway…

This thread is a piss take mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happy to trade Liam Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back