domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
It really grated watching our Collingwood president rave and rant in an apoplexy of excitement when he talked about Richmond and their supporters today.. It is even more galling when the club he oversees has been so poor for a number of years. It's one thing to be unbiased and magnanimous but he seems almost as hysterical about Richmond's win as he was when we made GF's. I am trying to imagine another club president-say from Carlton or Essendon going purple in the face as he raves about the magnificent Collinwood footy club and their fantastic supporters. Not right.

Ed always tends to gush about opposition clubs in an effort to seem unbiased. God knows why he’d bother putting in the effort as the President of a club, it’s usually pretty cringeworthy.

Maybe if he’d given Balme the same power to make changes while he was at Collingwood while he was here instead of dicking him with Gubby then we wouldn’t have to anticipate the horror that might be a Richmond premiership.

It really grated watching our Collingwood president rave and rant in an apoplexy of excitement when he talked about Richmond and their supporters today.. It is even more galling when the club he oversees has been so poor for a number of years. It's one thing to be unbiased and magnanimous but he seems almost as hysterical about Richmond's win as he was when we made GF's. I am trying to imagine another club president-say from Carlton or Essendon going purple in the face as he raves about the magnificent Collinwood footy club and their fantastic supporters. Not right.
Probably because Ed hates the AFL sanctioned, synthetic Frankenstein that is GWS. He gets a pass from me on this one.

It fuels the whole "If Richmond and Hardwick can do it, then so can Collingwood and Buckley" propaganda.

If it ends up being justified, then that'd be just dandy.

But that boy has cried wolf far too many times.

I don't understand why Ed is making love to Richmond.. has been for a few weeks now.

Strange person!
Its the whole "Look what can happen when you show faith in the coach" thing. If Hardwick can puill this off, no doubt Ed will (probably already has) draw similarities with Buckley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie wanting Cotchin to get off. Saying they should take it to the Supreme Court if he is suspended.

Why then Eddie didn't you take Jason Clokes or Anthony Roccas case to the Supreme Court?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing was saving Rocca, Cloke is a different matter though, which no doubt cost us the flag in '02.

It's his job, FFS. Couple that with the amount of scrutiny and analysis every single word that comes out of his mouth gets, he errs on the side caution and over compensates when it comes to every other team in the AFL. The bloke can't win no matter what he does.

Where have you been Domas?
Listen to tye dribble that Eddy talks on 3MMM in the mornings.

Usually a political rant similar to the footy show this week gone past.

Just sounds like a man who lost it.
Similar to Ray Martin in his later days on TV.

It's helpful to have discerning conversations with people who disagree with you sometimes.

When a person insulates himself with agreeable types then they get isolated.

I don't understand why Ed is making love to Richmond.. has been for a few weeks now.

Strange person!

I will tell u exactly why he is doing it, trying to use Richmond as an example on why he kept Buckley as coach to show if they can do it we can do it.
Its pathetic, and im so over his attempts to make other examples the reason he makes his bias decisions.

It fuels the whole "If Richmond and Hardwick can do it, then so can Collingwood and Buckley" propaganda.

If it ends up being justified, then that'd be just dandy.

But that boy has cried wolf far too many times.

Hammer, meet nail, meet plank.

It's politics, plain and simple. And you will all eat it up.

The fact that the AFL's lovechild of draft giveaways, concessions and COLA was Richmond's opponent was a bonus...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back