Why did North Melbourne chase Dusty and Kelly now?

Remove this Banner Ad

People saying "errr you overpaid, you gonna lose players now:drunk:" need to realise we have already got Yarran and Lids salaries coming off the cap after this season. So in a way we've already lost some players. Good ones too.

People saying "errr you overpaid, you gonna lose players now:drunk:" need to realise we have already got Yarran and Lids salaries coming off the cap after this season. So in a way we've already lost some players. Good ones too.
But i do believe we will lose more players still

Maric , Hunt , Morris , Elton will all be asking to go to north as we cant possibly match their offer

Hahahaha Mate looks like you didnt get thejist of things , We tiger supporters love to give you poor clubs a false sense of security
whilst standing back and laughing at the result.

So fun playing with you mate, Your so special i almost feel guilty for doing it - But cant resist
The gun you love this stuff to much. But it's your first decent year in a long time so you have the right to say what ever the hell you like.
Wouldn't wanna lose on satty tho.....otherwise your no better off

Make it 38 years??

Enjoy the weekend

On E6853 using BigFooty.com mobile app

But i do believe we will lose more players still

Maric , Hunt , Morris , Elton will all be asking to go to north as we cant possibly match their offer

None of that rubbish is any chance of getting a game with us.

We went for the only stand out player on your list.

The gun you love this stuff to much. But it's your first decent year in a long time so you have the right to say what ever the hell you like.
Wouldn't wanna lose on satty tho.....otherwise your no better off

Make it 38 years??

Enjoy the weekend

On E6853 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not worried at all to be honest mate, The finals as well as the year have been a massive success and the Richmond people have all had a sensational year - Where els can you see 90,000 fill a stadium with just 1 side supporters

Our Vfl Side played off in the grand final to just lose after the siren but the youth of the club on display was amazing and the seniors and reserves all playing the same game style and dazzling the supporters as well as the neutrals

Townsend winning the JJ liston
Dusty Winning the Brownlow
Dimma getting Coach of the year
Seniors Playing in ( hopefully win) Grand Final
77,000 members
Record breaking financial year
2 1st round draft selections

Ohh Did i mention Dusty giving the 'Dont Argue' To North :D

Win / Lose its been a sensational year and the Club is in a fantastic position going foward so to answer your question - We are a hell of a lot better off than before and if you think differently then you really wont ever know how much satisfaction our team gives us and there are a hell of alot of Richmond supporters.

We went for the only stand out player on your list.[/QUOTE]
+ can't afford schache or stringer.
Players take less to stay with Richmond than go to north ;)

So who is north getting ?
None of that rubbish is any chance of getting a game with us.

UOTE]I really dont think if these players play for north your team couldnt of finished any lower than your current players did, Should make you think[/Q

The way I take the OP is that North's youth isn't particularly better than most other clubs. The mid 20's players are OK, but just that. So North's future in the next 5ish years is full on rebuild.

Buying in Dusty/Kelly (land both and you've got a different story - but could you afford both??) would have elevated the team. But not to win a premiership, without a massive improvement in other players.

So, if it is all about winning premierships, which is what the OP focused on, then Dusty/Kelly would be a mistake. They wouldn't win you the title, would lose you picks and $. That's my take on the OP. And everything said in the thread bears it out.

But if your goal is to make finals and stay 'good' it makes perfect sense. Bring in younger players into a team with a solid core isn't a bad plan. You just usually miss on the top players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say it enough times and you might even start believing it yourself.

Consider you back up your claims with absolutely nothing, then yes, I will believe facts, common sense and reason over your crap.

Not worried at all to be honest mate, The finals as well as the year have been a massive success and the Richmond people have all had a sensational year - Where els can you see 90,000 fill a stadium with just 1 side supporters

Our Vfl Side played off in the grand final to just lose after the siren but the youth of the club on display was amazing and the seniors and reserves all playing the same game style and dazzling the supporters as well as the neutrals

Townsend winning the JJ liston
Dusty Winning the Brownlow
Dimma getting Coach of the year
Seniors Playing in ( hopefully win) Grand Final
77,000 members
Record breaking financial year
2 1st round draft selections

Ohh Did i mention Dusty giving the 'Dont Argue' To North :D

Win / Lose its been a sensational year and the Club is in a fantastic position going foward so to answer your question - We are a hell of a lot better off than before and if you think differently then you really wont ever know how much satisfaction our team gives us and there are a hell of alot of Richmond supporters.

You forgot that we did all that with one of the younger teams each week during the H&A....Including usually being noticeably younger than the 'aggressively rebuilding' North lineup. Last week's lineup (and this week is unchanged) averaged 25y1m old.

+ can't afford schache or stringer.

Can't we?? Says who?

Schache resigned with Brisbane long before Dusty's deal was done, so clearly the Dusty deal didn't make much difference, and we've never shown any interest in Stringer as he's not the sort of player we want/need.

You're not in here trying to convince other people......you're in here trying to convince yourself. One so sure, would not do so otherwise.
Looks like you know more about the tigers than you do about your team.

Now explain how do you know all these FACT as you are claiming ?

Ohh thats right just blowing through your north vent

You are bleeding bad sunshine - just watch Dusty & Kelly and grab a tissue

You are bleeding bad sunshine - just watch Dusty & Kelly and grab a tissue

I'll be reaching for the tissues in 2 years time when JK is wearing a North jumper.

You would want to keep Dusty in bubble wrap. If he goes down your bunch of impostors won't be capable of winning a chook raffle.

I'll be reaching for the tissues in 2 years time when JK is wearing a North jumper.

You would want to keep Dusty in bubble wrap. If he goes down your bunch of impostors won't be capable of winning a chook raffle.
ROFL

Ohh stop it will you ............. Your cracking me up im getting stitches
You will not get Kelly he will go to another melbourne club maybe even Richmond lol that would BURNNNNNNNN

images

Sorry i have been meaning to send this picture to you but didnt get a chance

Ohh stop it will you ............. Your cracking me up im getting stitches
You will not get Kelly he will go to another melbourne club maybe even Richmond lol that would BURNNNNNNNN

images

Sorry i have been meaning to send this picture to you but didnt get a chance

CGAF about the picture, a few kids in the cheer squad make a public plea to your one and only superstars. So what?

If you check my posting history, I always claimed he was likely to stay, but I suppose if continually posting that thing allows you to deal with the very near defection and resulting blackmailing of your club, by it's best player, then by all means, run with it.

As for Kelly. Two years and he is in blue and white.

CGAF about the picture, a few kids in the cheer squad make a public plea to your one and only superstars. So what?

If you check my posting history, I always claimed he was likely to stay, but I suppose if continually posting that thing allows you to deal with the very near defection and resulting blackmailing of your club, by it's best player, then by all means, run with it.

As for Kelly. Two years and he is in blue and white.

I tried once.... my god how old are you? And does Mom supervise or are you allowed on the internet by yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back