2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final : Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 14:30 AEST, Sep 30, 2017 MCG

Which team will win the 2017 AFL Grand Final?

• Adelaide Crows

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 112 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Geelong were one of the greatest teams of all times, you got belted by Richmond!

119 points is next level mate. But hey, you have Ken at the helm for a few more years. All is well at Alberton.

We were beaten by a better side on the day. It happens. The sun still came up this morning.

119 points is next level mate. But hey, you have Ken at the helm for a few more years. All is well at Alberton.

We were beaten by a better side on the day. It happens. The sun still came up this morning.
Gotta love crows supporters at my work this morning, “doesn’t matter well be there next year anyway”

A lot can change in a year, crows went 20 years since making a GF what makes people think they will make another one so quickly... A year on, teams improve, teams decline.. port (with Rockliff and Motlop) will improve, GWS will improve, WB will bounce back.. I can easily see crows missing the 8 next year let alone the GF

It was predictable once the martians intervened and stole all of Adelaide's momentum.

Hell, I even tipped it on Thursday.

Worst. Premiership. Side. Ever.

You would have to go back to world war two to find so many crabs winning a premiership medal.
See, when you have no ******* idea about what's unfolding in front of you there's no option but to resort to narratives and conspiracy theories. Accepting that the best side in the competition, who comprehensively beat the sides that finished 1st, 2nd and 4th, in the finals series and never looked like being beaten, are just that is too difficult for those with jaundiced views and weak minds.

So here's a narrative for you and Plugger35 and your little gaggle of "umpire-day thread" commentators... Richmond are premiers. Every game you gave us no chance in we won, and easily. Happy to oblige. So the big question is - are you guys all fapping together in the same latex covered bedroom when you develop your conspiracy theories and post your relentless umpire critiques, or do you skype each other to share in the pleasure?

So the big question is - are you guys all fapping together in the same latex covered bedroom when you develop your conspiracy theories and post your relentless umpire critiques, or do you skype each other to share in the pleasure?

There's some truly bizarre things going on in your head.

Gotta love crows supporters at my work this morning, “doesn’t matter well be there next year anyway”

A lot can change in a year, crows went 20 years since making a GF what makes people think they will make another one so quickly... A year on, teams improve, teams decline.. port (with Rockliff and Motlop) will improve, GWS will improve, WB will bounce back.. I can easily see crows missing the 8 next year let alone the GF

Very true. See what happens next year? Hopefully we get Gibbs and make a couple more improvements. The Gov will come back in, smith will hopefully be back late next year too.

Very true. See what happens next year? Hopefully we get Gibbs and make a couple more improvements. The Gov will come back in, smith will hopefully be back late next year too.
They were massive outs. Everything has to come together at the right time to win a flag, and injuries play a huge part in that. The planets definitely aligned for us. Not sure whether having Gov in yesterday would have helped, but Smith sure would've

They were way too good in the end. We were puss poor unfortunately.
I said last week, in the preview thread, Crows don't play well at the G, and all the crows fans disagreed with me.
Big difference playing at AO and at the G, for an interstate team they are playing away from their home ground.
Tigers play brilliant footy at the G in all 3 finals and yesterday's result was no surprise.
The Dockers, Eagles, Swans, and now the Crows have lost their grand finals to all Victorian teams!
Interstate teams must learn to play well at the G, that's where the Grand Final is played, and doesn't matter
if your the best team all year like the Crows, have to win the Grand Final at the G. Well done
to the Mighty Tigers, 13th last year, this year Premiers!

Not as bizarre as the things going on in your life. Which is it - room or skype?

p.s. re-watching yesterday's game now. Umpiring is so good

The umpiring was woeful when the game was in the balance as dozens of unaligned supporters commented.

Bad luck if you are having trouble dealing with it.

You obviously have some gnawing doubts yourself, or why would you be here bothering to post the morning after your side has been given a cup?

Move on with your life.

They were massive outs. Everything has to come together at the right time to win a flag, and injuries play a huge part in that. The planets definitely aligned for us. Not sure whether having Gov in yesterday would have helped, but Smith sure would've

Gov wouldn't have made a huge difference. He would have made our fwd line more mobile and versatile. -30 contested possessions. That's the difference.

The umpiring was woeful when the game was in the balance as dozens of unaligned supporters commented.

Bad luck if you are having trouble dealing with it.

You obviously have some gnawing doubts yourself, or why would you be here bothering to post the morning after your side has been given a cup?

Move on with your life.
Haha. The same "unaligned" supporters who've whinged about the umpiring in every Richmond match thread (and no doubt countless others) all season. What a bunch of top blokes you must all be.

Yeah, I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with our premiership. Couldn't have been more comprehensive, really. My life's great, thanks.

So why am I here? Because I'm basking in the afterglow and it felt like a good time to call you and the other *******s out for what you are. I'd tell you to move on with your life but that will never happen. Sad campaigners.

Haha. The same "unaligned" supporters who've whinged about the umpiring in every Richmond match thread (and no doubt countless others) all season. What a bunch of top blokes you must all be.

Yeah, I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with our premiership. Couldn't have been more comprehensive, really. My life's great, thanks.

So why am I here? Because I'm basking in the afterglow and it felt like a good time to call you and the other *******s out for what you are. I'd tell you to move on with your life but that will never happen. Sad campaigners.

The fact that you are having trouble enjoying the win speaks volumes. Move on with life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umps didn't decide the game. There were a couple of questionable decisions early but that happens week in week out.

Richmond's pressure and contested work won the game. Simple.

Forget about Martin, I'm struggling to come to terms with this:

Toby Nankervis - Premiership player
Kane Lambert - Premiership player
Jack Graham - Premiership player
Shane Edwards - Premiership player
Jacob Townsend - Premiership player
Dan Butler - Premiership player
Nathan Castagna - Premiership player
Nathan Broad - Premiership player
Kamdyn McIntosh - Premiership player
Dylan Grimes - Premiership player

If you want proof that football is in an all time rut, there it is.

Any team can win next years premiership.
Well it wont your mob thats for sure

I love this superior fitness myth that has suddenly appeared this week so that commentators can justify Richmond having a chance.

R23+-+Team+Dashboard.png

Crows are the better second half team.
Nice.

Forget about Martin, I'm struggling to come to terms with this:

Toby Nankervis - Premiership player
Kane Lambert - Premiership player
Jack Graham - Premiership player
Shane Edwards - Premiership player
Jacob Townsend - Premiership player
Dan Butler - Premiership player
Nathan Castagna - Premiership player
Nathan Broad - Premiership player
Kamdyn McIntosh - Premiership player
Dylan Grimes - Premiership player

If you want proof that football is in an all time rut, there it is.

Any team can win next years premiership.
All that's missing is Tyrone Vickery - Premiership player. Bet your house on it for 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back