No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Hyperbole? Nup, probably doesn't know that one either.

Literally one of the most abused words in the English language today.
The prosecution present Exhibit A, Your Honour

Holy s**t.

Welcome to the silly season.
Cannot believe that trade. We should be adding the Gibbs pick or a player to even it out more.

FMD, would be a very saad hall for pick 3

In response to Lever officially requesting a trade:

"Hope he gets absolutely ******* bullied when he plays us next year.

Will laugh my ass off if he does his knee again. Don't give a s**t if that's poor form.

Selfish campaigner."

Not sure Seagull is much of a bully, gotta find Tex before he can do any damage. Otten too slow to catch him, guess Lever will sleep pretty easy.

So Kennedy's requested a trade to Carlton. I doubt we were ever in the hunt, but aside from Miles it's looking like we won't have many options to replace Rockliff if he leaves. Commiserations to Kennedy, no idea why he's throwing his career down the toilet like about 20 other guys before him.

By the way, the Carlton-GWS trading relationship is dodgy as ****, there's gotta be an investigation.

From the Brisbane board.

An investigation? I laughed more than I should have.

How about 27 or O'Brien?

Seriously Gibbs is the most over rated player in the league. A league that has Lever getting paid $900K!

Just out of interest. Where would Gibbs at his age go if he was in this years draft do you think? I'm tipping its no where near the top 10.

If we pay a top ten pick for Gibbs our whole recruiting department should be sacked. That would be ******* ridiculous. Infact one of the worst trades in AFL history
:)

What is pissing me off is all the posts from Richmond supporters who are saying it means so much and how they are balling their eyes out.

Piss off! Blatant over reacting. Probably comes with having the media kiss your arse all week. Would have been nice to have some even commentary over the grand final. The pre game was a blatant Richmond suck fest. The AFC should lodge a complaint to the AFL over the coverage. What happened to professionalism. Ive never seen such one sides coverage before.
The AFL should lodge a complaint with the AFC for not playing 6 forwards more likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade week is next week.
Carlton have had another fringe GWS player nominate them.

Relax.

if it helps, they are still talking up one gamers in Polson and Williamson, and no gamers like McKay.
Carlton are just as f'd as always.

Murphy is 30. Gibbs is on his way out. Kruezer was their best player last year.
And Cripps will have aged another 5 years this off-season trying to carry them

Oh, and Casboult is still their FF.

All is well.

Tom Browne supposedly gets his info from us, so safe to say we are more than likely to get both of Stringer and Smith (I'd say we're probably Saad's preferred destination as well).

DODORO IS THE ONE WHO WAITS

Doggies gonna be feel the Dodoro effect.

Isn’t next years draft supposed to be an unmissable crop? Or is it deep?

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back