Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Walla

http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=2735&cHash=ceb97e75d3704e867dcdfab71f289baf

1. Clayton Oliver (Melbourne) 72
2. Sam Menegola (Geelong) 38
3. Christian Petracca (Melbourne) 29
4. Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti (Essendon) 19
5. Marcus Adams (Western Bulldogs) 16

What a strange award.
Menegola is 25 and Adams is 24 and played 11 games.
Not to mention the innumerable other players under 25 who are better than that whole list save Oliver.
I feel like i'm missing something really obvious here...

What a strange award.
Menegola is 25 and Adams is 24 and played 11 games.
Not to mention the innumerable other players under 25 who are better than that whole list save Oliver.
I feel like i'm missing something really obvious here...

No age or games limit, you just have to be in your first 2 years of senior footy. I think they've made a blue with Menegola though, surely the 3 seasons he spent at Freo and the Hawks count??

No age or games limit, you just have to be in your first 2 years of senior footy. I think they've made a blue with Menegola though, surely the 3 seasons he spent at Freo and the Hawks count??
Petracca also in his third season. They must only count seasons where you actually play

This is how you know you've made it

1c90.png

If there was one player I could pick to dominate for us against the Swans it would be Tippa. When he gets lots of the ball - you just know he's going to hit up targets on the lead and our whole forward line is just going to work. Not to mention when he is getting those run down tackles it lifts our entire side.

I agree that the week off will have done him good. Last year we needed to rest him, this year we played him 22 games. I think there's a chance we'll see his absolute best on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has become a seriously good player.

Reckon he is a bit like Stevie Johnson and Cyril in that he is built for finals. Reckon he will go ape s**t on Saturday.

Awks.

lacked zip and looked sore against the swans. would love for him to build up his tank and spend more time in the mid next yr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back