Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Been on a little trip today, went forward to see The Colosseum at 6.30 pm Sunday.
View attachment 424893
Must admit the guys have done quite a bit of work.....
Ok! So they put up a new scoreboard between seasons.
Looks very impressive Wonders. :thumbsu:

View attachment 424894

Edited: Holy s**t! I only just noticed the scores. :p
That was as close as the Wonders could find to a cliff-hanger between us in living memory

ok give me a TLDR of xenxen-gate
Hey, remember when you posted over 200 times in, like your second match thread and we told you to get out?

Nor do I.

That was as close as the Wonders could find to a cliff-hanger between us in living memory
And unfortunately for them, we're in the middle of a season high winning streak....

OMG!!!
Exploding Kittens! I love that game!

Surely the Kittens from this place aren't exploding :eek::eek::eek:

578822_387361181286055_1368903739_n.jpg

Hey, remember when you posted over 200 times in, like your second match thread and we told you to get out?

Nor do I.
But how many people did miggs block, and more importantly how many times did miggs threaten to leave the SFA altogether?

:straining:

Please get drazah posting again :p

drazah & bergholt could strip a body to the bone, the Wonders wouldn't know what hit them.
If we can get them to post nahnah tell us your game plan (oh! you don't have one) we'll try & get
you into witness protection.

IMG_4080.JPG
drazah & bergholt sharing a meal.:huh:

Wait. Weren't you promising to recruit ShaunDuggan for next season?

SD always has and always will be more than a role player in Sin City.

Legend, talisman, key poster, soon to be a leader.

Awwwww.

I like the talisman bit, I feel like when I fade into the abyss of inactivity there will be a time in the future when the SFA World is at the edge of the apocalypse, a brave youngster will go in search of the talisman that is ShaunDuggan , he will find him then Duggan saves the SFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drazah & bergholt could strip a body to the bone, the Wonders wouldn't know what hit them.
If we can get them to post nahnah tell us your game plan (oh! you don't have one) we'll try & get
you into witness protection.

View attachment 425068
drazah & bergholt sharing a meal.:huh:
I vaguely remember drazah... if memory serves she's a sensitive young lass prone to bouts of pms induced weeping.

Isnt bergholt a German word meaning 'one who shits in their pants by choice'?

View attachment 425086 Then we'd throw that masked avenger Louis Slungpue at ya, he'd eat them bones for breakfast.

BTW! Nah-uh, is how you really spell nahnah :p
I would have thought that underestimating players the opposition has never heard of can be a rather dangerous practice. The Crows obviously did that last weekend, and look where that got them :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back