Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

As drazah would probably have said ..... "Wonders, you're a bunch of ******* campaigning flogs"

So let's get this show back on the road & #doitfordraz
And I'd respond with, we may be campaigners, we may be flogs, but may be *******, but we aren't.

Wait's whats the other thing you said?

Be scared ...
bb3b370e94d58a972b7ddcacb232bb63-how-not-to-catch-a-spider.gif

Any other day I would jump at the sight of this video, not today, walking thru some bush and heard a russle, if MJ sees the video he will sign over his Air Jordan brand, renamed Air Duggan. Never jumped so high, didn't even know what it was.....

I vaguely remember drazah... if memory serves she's a sensitive young lass prone to bouts of pms induced weeping.

Not at all, I had no idea about his sad passing but Draz was a bay poster and calling a bay poster a pms riddled young lass is just a friendly greeting.
jackster is drazah's brother and said that drazah loved bigfooty and all the trash talk that came with it.

Ill troll the Camrys a bit tonight in his honor.
Its what he would have wanted.

Not at all, I had no idea about his sad passing but Draz was a bay poster and calling a bay poster a pms riddled young lass is just a friendly greeting.
Greetings pms lover!

We're a tad stressed today. What chocolate do you have for us to go with all the alcohol?

Greetings pms lover!

We're a tad stressed today. What chocolate do you have for us to go with all the alcohol?

Cut to the chase. We want alcoholic chocolate drinks.

I was giving WW a chance. Service is slow

Sure is. I went on a cruise back in May and naturally got the drinks pack, on the cocktails everyday, but the best one I had was called a Toblerone, obviously tasted similar to the chocolate, but it was the best.

Great now I'm froffing at the mouth for one and all I have is cider and a few JD cans :(

Sure is. I went on a cruise back in May and naturally got the drinks pack, on the cocktails everyday, but the best one I had was called a Toblerone, obviously tasted similar to the chocolate, but it was the best.

Great now I'm froffing at the mouth for one and all I have is cider and a few JD cans :(
I'll have to try one of those bad boys. JD is a decent consolation though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You expect me to put effort into an SFA post?

I suppose I could go a bit more obscure and offer you a jumbo size scrumdiddlyumcious bar dripping with special snozzberry cream filling.
There's hope!

You expect me to put effort into an SFA post?

I suppose I could go a bit more obscure and offer you a jumbo size scrumdiddlyumcious bar dripping with special snozzberry cream filling.

images-104.jpg

Hope the snozzberries taste like snozzberries....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back