Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

They have been done wrong. We've seen it in writing. We as a club know exactly what was said, a couple blokes having a sook being turned away from match threads because of a person. A few of the sooks contemplating leaving the club then the poster was encouraged to take time away from the place etc, straight up bullying, xen was bullied out of the club, everyone deserves a chance and you couldn't even give her a season. Pathetic.

You lot will sit back and deny deny deny to protect your image, we will attack the subject, it'll just be a s**t slinging thread all week, I'm not going on with the subject anymore because its going to get nowhere unless someone goes all BRAB on you lot, which we wont coz we are better than that.
Lol, BRAB 's a pea heart.

But how about we just get focused onto the match at hand and the Rats chalking up win #2......
You've won 1 game. Surely this is round 4, eh?

This is round 2 of the 2nd half of season 24.

Well you've got 6 more weeks to find win #2. Best of luck. At this rate 16 might be your lucky number.

Well you've got 6 more weeks to find win #2. Best of luck. At this rate 16 might be your lucky number.

This week will do.

#doitfordraz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised I'll be playing on ClarkeM this week. Hopefully he'll let me take a selfie with him afterwards!

raw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back