List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who it is.. but that isn't Williams.
dbbdce9a37e3ede08d258cf905ff3d6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I did a google image search & it came back with, some guy from a boy band, Kit Harington, Prince (unlikely-death probably gets in the way) or Tony Armstrong.

I'm hoping it's Kit Harington, Pies are coming.

Ok.. explain the Franklin move to Sydney. And Ablett's move to GC. 2 immortals of Hawthorn and Geelong.. they needed a new challenge.. yeah ok.
Don't be so obtuse.

Of course some people go for money, in fact probably a majority do. I'm just suggesting that it isn't always the case like you seem to be definitevely saying.

I did a google image search & it came back with, some guy from a boy band, Kit Harington, Prince (unlikely-death probably gets in the way) or Tony Armstrong.

I'm hoping it's Kit Harington, Pies are coming.

You know nothing of defensive structures Jon Snow.

Everyone's got a price.

In the case of Sloan.. if it's insignificant.. then why the hell would he move. Dustin Martin 1.3 million plus who knows what else doggies he's getting.

If greats of their initial clubs are making moves.. f oath it's money.
Once again you are projecting.

Don't be so obtuse.

Of course some people go for money, in fact probably a majority do. I'm just suggesting that it isn't always the case like you seem to be definitevely saying.

Not being obtuse.. but if I'm head hunted for the same role at a reasonable increase in $s.. why the hell would I stay.

Majority move for money when the price is right.. then throw out BS about how great the club their going to is.

Not being obtuse.. but if I'm head hunted for the same role at a reasonable increase in $s.. why the hell would I stay.

Majority move for money when the price is right.. then throw out BS about how great the club their going to is.

Once again, you're not getting my point.

There's been criticism of our trading in recent years, but if you look at it we've actually been highly successful.

Most of the players traded in have been a success and most traded out have not been. Even looking at the Copeland: 5 of the top 10 were recently drafted in.

Adams - former first round pick.
Treloar - pre-selected player
Howe - failed in the role he was recruited for
Crisp - hit
WHE - former first round pick

You or I could have picked those outcomes. It also overlooks the lack of value for outgoing players.

Don't be so obtuse.

Oh yeah.. Kelly signed with Gws cause he loves playing in front of a 4k strong crowd on less coin.. he's just adding commodity and longevity to his career elsewhere.. he's gonna piss fart around there.. yeah ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You or I could have picked those outcomes. It also overlooks the lack of value for outgoing players.

I do feel like we've won in trades in over trades out over Buckley's tenure.. it's just that the dynamics is f up.. or at the very least.. he's got no clue where to put em.. took him a while to get Crisp down back..

If I'm on $300 flipping chicken.. and some idiot offered me $400 to flip burgers.. I'm gonna flip chicken.. naiii reeee

You do know Howe came to Collingwood to flip burgers for $200 Levendi?

I do feel like we've won in trades in over trades out over Buckley's tenure.. it's just that the dynamics is f up.. or at the very least.. he's got no clue where to put em.. took him a while to get Crisp down back..

I had us about on par until last year's cataclysmic event known as Cyclone Gubby. The reality is though all the big wins have been captain obvious moves aside from Crisp which was ripping value, IMO.

I had us about on par until last year's cataclysmic event known as Cyclone Gubby. The reality is though all the big wins have been captain obvious moves aside from Crisp which was ripping value, IMO.

I dunno man.. I'm looking at every club and drawing comparisons. Majority if not all of em have made monumental f ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back