List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who it is.. but that isn't Williams.
dbbdce9a37e3ede08d258cf905ff3d6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks that might be Libba Jnr...?

I remember watching Tony Lockett absolutely dominating up forward whilst playing for a shitful team. Lynch doesn't dominate. Noone looks better than Lynch when the ball is kicked out in front and this massive guy with presence runs and jumps and marks it high out in front, but he doesn't do that enough to warrant the price because he doesn't do much inbetween - not many one on one marks, he doesn't often clunk them in a pack, he provides very little at ground level. Good player, but he doesn't warrant the huge price tag. He'll have to produce a damn site more than the 44 goals, 15 possessions and 1.5 contested marks per game that he gave GCS this year to come close to warranting the cost that is being suggested. I don't buy the theory that if he goes from a shitful team to an ordinary or evn a good team he will suddenly produce at a much higher level. The jungle drums are beating so loudly that I believe that we will get him next year. Therefore I hope that I'm wrong.

Had an average year this year but you put him in a better team he easily kicks 55-60 goals. We're crying out for another key forward in the age profile of Lynch. Have to go after him next year if we aren't already.

I'm not against Watts either, he could help us in an area we lack, goal kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player's rarely say it's the cash.. they spin bullshit about how they need a new change of scenery and are home sick and bla bla bla.. it's all about the $s my friend.
I think that's your take on the world & what you would do.

I'd be surprised if Danger is getting paid more at the Cats than the Crows.

I'd be very surprised if GAJ gets more at the Cats than he could get at GCS.

I think that's your take on the world & what you would do.

I'd be surprised if Danger is getting paid more at the Cats than the Crows.

I'd be very surprised if GAJ gets more at the Cats than he could get at GCS.

Ok.. explain the Franklin move to Sydney. And Ablett's move to GC. 2 immortals of Hawthorn and Geelong.. they needed a new challenge.. yeah ok.

Sloane.

It was a tenuous link...
Tenuous until you factor in he plays for Adelaide.

Victorian player at Adelaide. Almost out of contract. They lose a star player to home sickness every year, so 90% chance he leaves. Media translation: he's gone.

The tenuous bit is Ned Guy means Collingwood are a likely desination.

Ok.. explain the Franklin move to Sydney. And Ablett's move to GC. 2 immortals of Hawthorn and Geelong.. they needed a new challenge.. yeah ok.

Franklin went for the mouni levendi.

Agreed GAJ went for $

Franklin went for the mouni levendi.

Agreed GAJ went for $

Everyone's got a price.

In the case of Sloan.. if it's insignificant.. then why the hell would he move. Dustin Martin 1.3 million plus who knows what else doggies he's getting.

If greats of their initial clubs are making moves.. f oath it's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back