List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not disagreeing but some interesting facts. He was a top 10 draft pick and was competing with Betts and Cameron. He had some class but your point seems valid the perception is that he is lazy.
He was pick 13, not top 10, and who was he competing against at Carlton?

No club has had success from easy decisions. Straight swap, Sidebottom for Lever. Use this year and next years first round picks for Lynch. Back end both contracts until Mayne and Wells are gone. Trade Fasolo and convince Saad to come in. Great rebound player with marking forwards. Moore to be the target from the backline with his pace and size, like Tarrant.
Trade our Copeland trophy winner, doubt it

In anticipation of an enthralling trade week, I have been letting my moustach grow so I can twirl it and say "intriguing" when someone proposes a trade involving 15 pick swaps and 7 clubs.

horse-moustaches-102-59c9f6d01af4a__700.jpg

It's okay mate, you made a statement that you thought was correct.

Several posters showed that maybe there were other examples to the contrary.

You ignored them in an effort to be proven correct.

It's the way of Figbooty.:thumbsu:
Ignored?

I acknowledged other peoples views and opinions on many occasions without turning into a condescending *****, I wonder how I achieved that.

#fighumourbooty

We are a mile off to a man Richmonds talls are better with the exception of Grundy being a better player than Nank. Rance, Grimes and Asrbury are all far better than Dunn, Goldsack and Langdon just as Jumping Jack is far better than Moore
agree but Moore will be better than Jack

The Tabernacle.

Whoever put Sean Connery in that costume deserves an award.

And then they deserve to be shot from a cannon into the sun.

Sorry Levendi but I am not a beer drinker.........make it Grey Goose and the bribe is paid in full :p

Just take the mythos at $39 and offload it on a relative as a gift.. they'll think you got it for $55.. then you'll look like a star when you walk into the house chocko block full of first cousins who say they love ya.. but couldn't care less about ya.. the Greek way re.

Sorry but that is just plain wrong, Kyle would've made it back in the 80s when you could play footy and still let your hair down.

He wanted to be able play with his mates and live a normal life without the expectations etc of the modern professional footballer.

It wouldn't have mattered which club he went to the outcome would've been the same.
You're photo doesn't match well with this post. If the club was a fun place to be, he would have been a damn sight more likely to stick around and have a proper crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just take the mythos at $39 and offload it on a relative as a gift.. they'll think you got it for $55.. then you'll look like a star when you walk into the house chocko block full of first cousins who say they love ya.. but couldn't care less about ya.. the Greek way re.

Hahahah you make me laugh Levendi....thanks.....I am sending you a Mythos now.......Psarakos has got it in special this week.

It also can leave the other players questioning their loyalty to a club that is willing to push out a player that has not only taken unders to stay but is clearly consistently in our best 5 players and a great club man liked by all the players.
Culture killer

Hi Pies supporters
What do you think of this trade

* Blues Pick #3 in 2017 draft
* Blues 2018 Third Round Pick
For;
* Pies 2018 First Round Pick
* Pies 2018 Second Round Pick

Pies can have Picks #3 and #6 in 2017 draft but no first round pick next year.
Blues have no first round pick this year but 2 next years draft.
Thoughts?
No.

Sorry Levendi but I am not a beer drinker.........make it Grey Goose and the bribe is paid in full :p

The rest of your 1st cousins will look like gifti/gypsies cause they all got the standard $38 bottle of Johnny Red for the nameday/bday re.. when you walk in with a $55 slab of mythos. Stick it up em re.

He was pick 13, not top 10, and who was he competing against at Carlton?
You are right and wrong. He was not top10 my bad! But he was pick 11 not 13. It is not relevant who was competing with at Carlton because he got a game most weeks unlike Adelaide where he hardly got any games.

I think we'd have been very close if we had a fully fit squad most of the year. Our main weakness this year was lack of a seasoned key forward. Not such a problem in finals.

We didn't have a large number of injuries till late, but look at some of the players who weren't available early (and were finding their feet when they were) and our team was pretty ordinary: De Goey, Elliott, Wells, Dunn, Varcoe, Scharenberg, Langdon. Even with injuries late, with most of these players integrated into the team we were performing well against good opposition (I didn't even include Sinclair, one of my favourite players, because I know there are differing views on him).

In the case of Wells it's pretty unrealistic to think he could have played most of the season and he was never really fit. He would have made a massive difference if he could have though. The other major one is Elliott, whenever he missed we struggled.

I don't think we'd have won the GF, mainly because we are younger than the Tigers and because our players have not played enough together. We would have been a chance for top 4 and certainties for the 8 though. I don't believe we have a talent deficit in comparison to Richmond, it's more about age profile.

Acknowledging the problem with our list and it's lack of depth and development is half the problem here. Mate we are miles off even without injuries, even if we had our best 22 play all year (who that is) this current list won't make finals let alone win a premiership. I struggle to see where your optimisim is coming from. We cannot develop players under the current coaching panel and most if not all premiers are loaded with home grown drafted talent. This is not our current list. Believe the crap that media fluffer Maguire will have you believe at your peril

Ignored?

I acknowledged other peoples views and opinions on many occasions without turning into a condescending ********, I wonder how I achieved that.

#fighumourbooty
No wuckers, have a good night.:)

Whoever put Sean Connery in that costume deserves an award.

And then they deserve to be shot from a cannon into the sun.

I like a film that has the audacity to start with a man in a red mankini shooting god dead while hurtling through the sky in a granite head. Tight opening.

Hahahah you make me laugh Levendi....thanks.....I am sending you a Mythos now.......Psarakos has got it in special this week.

Stick up on em.. my ol man does.. looks like a kirios when he walks into a xristougeno party re.. the cuzes have no idea they're overdue for 3 mths though. They've probably never read the due by dates on beers anyhow. The Greek way re.. aghhh just drink it or is there something wrong with you re.. that's how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back