Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is uncharted territory. The only thing certain is that the gains happening across the sector will be wiped at one point or another. As I said, blockchain may have a future, but it may not be Bitcoin, and it's also more likely to be whichever solution governments approve of. The entire lack of underlying value (not backed by gold, nor by economic activity), means the gains not only won't continue forever, but they'll largely disappear.
Ok you miss out. Negative man. I’ve made truck loads. I’m embarrassed to say to any body.

Can’t wait to see what happens with the central bankers and crypto this year. It could be insane if what I think may happen..

Ok you miss out. Negative man. I’ve made truck loads. I’m embarrassed to say to any body.

Can’t wait to see what happens with the central bankers and crypto this year. It could be insane if what I think may happen..

As I said, those who are clever will make their money before the music stops.

Bay 13: Now with financial advice

Should that be our new board tag?
We'd all end up in a cardboard box under a bridge.

Wearing a sardine can for a cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U
So you mean businesses like Uber, airbnb, alibaba, facebook...?

Uber provides a service. Airbnb provide a service. Facebook generates advertising revenue. Alibaba is a trade site.

All generate income based on demand.

Bitcoin... Allows people to buy illegal stuff. That is pretty much the model holding it up at the moment.

But honestly do please tell me if I've got this wrong. I'd love to know.

U

Uber provides a service. Airbnb provide a service. Facebook generates advertising revenue. Alibaba is a trade site.

All generate income based on demand.

Bitcoin... Allows people to buy illegal stuff. That is pretty much the model holding it up at the moment.

But honestly do please tell me if I've got this wrong. I'd love to know.

You have this wrong.

If you started today and put 1000 on tron you doubled your cash in a day. Get in and play
That’s great hindsight, like saying if you backed X racehorse you’d have tripled your money in a minute.

I’d like you to tell me which crypto to invest in for a day, in advance and I’ll check the result next day.

Can you do it for me?

That’s great hindsight, like saying if you backed X racehorse you’d have tripled your money in a minute.

I’d like you to tell me which crypto to invest in for a day, in advance and I’ll check the result next day.

Can you do it for me?

Digibyte

If you started today and put 1000 on tron you doubled your cash in a day. Get in and play
Frk it, I’ve pulled the trigger! 3.5k dropped on tron and I can just feel it rising already!

EAD pheasants

067E6025-83EE-49E5-A2BB-F11B4403AFFE.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back