Unsolved Trial date for Ciara Glennon Claremont suspect delayed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odd thing was, they were separated by 1996?

He kills women and throws them away like garbage when he's done, if he does the right thing it's because he has to. He probably wouldn't let Wife1 take the car even if he had another set of wheels in his company supplied vehicle, she may be lucky the only reason she isn't dead is because it would have led straight back to him. And I'll suggest his second wife may likely have been if not a victim of extreme violence then coercive control where the threat was always there and she knew it.

No great stretch.

He kills women and throws them away like garbage when he's done, if he does the right thing it's because he has to. He probably wouldn't let Wife1 take the car even if he had another set of wheels in his company supplied vehicle, she may be lucky the only reason she isn't dead is because it would have led straight back to him. And I'll suggest his second wife may likely have been if not a victim of extreme violence then coercive control where the threat was always there and she knew it.

No great stretch.

Yet his step daughter hung round

ps. I wont be surprised she be his biological daughter

Yet his step daughter hung round

ps. I wont be surprised she be his biological daughter

His daughter may have played a role in elements of coercive control and be completely unaware. Relationship between mother and daughter isn't always smooth sailing, from mid teens on there can often be friction that lasts for some years and it's quite normal.

His daughter may have played a role in elements of coercive control and be completely unaware. Relationship between mother and daughter isn't always smooth sailing, from mid teens on there can often be friction that lasts for some years and it's quite normal.

I just cant believe that any sane girl would tolerate violence in the home.

But apart from timing in the pregnancy with separation, facial similarities, and the step daughter wishing to stay on, I can't help but think the daughter is biological tot he accused. That would mean a relationship long before the separation.

We shall see...

I think it was totally different. I think he was batshit boring in the house. The house was spotless, although this may have post separation.

The whole house stinks of batshit boring. If I had his job, Id be multi millionaire buy now. He has not been out of work for 30 years, away work and overtime.

The house stinks of, "its all over". Tidy it up for sale post arrest, why bother mowing the grass. Everything had been cleared. There was no junk or anything around the house. Not even a shovel.

So someone had a 1992 White Camry stationwagon for work in 1996, swapped it out for a brand new VS Commodore in Janes crime.

However, this doesn't really align with the sale of government vehicles around the 2 year, or 40000km policy of government vehicles.

The Camry is 4 years old by then.

I think it was totally different. I think he was batshit boring in the house. The house was spotless, although this may have post separation.

The whole house stinks of batshit boring. If I had his job, Id be multi millionaire buy now. He has not been out of work for 30 years, away work and overtime.

The house stinks of, "its all over". Tidy it up for sale post arrest, why bother mowing the grass. Everything had been cleared. There was no junk or anything around the house. Not even a shovel.

There's a video floating about somewhere similar to a timelapse of that house over the years. It's always been the same, but for a large bush planted outside one of the front windows. For a man who was almost certainly a snow dropping stalky peeper, he should have known that flowering not thorny, bush would have provided cover for anyone intent on spying through that window.

So someone had a 1992 White Camry stationwagon for work in 1996, swapped it out for a brand new VS Commodore in Janes crime.

However, this doesn't really align with the sale of government vehicles around the 2 year, or 40000km policy of government vehicles.

ergo it is not his

Maybe he got a bit more brazen after the first one and a bit more comfortable within his job.

Maybe he got a bit more brazen after the first one and a bit more comfortable within his job.

Generally government sells its fleet vehicles automatically. However, the news article lends to some sort of deal associated with its employees in particular positions.

Maybe someone knows the arrangement they had in the day. Today is obviously a stationwagon with a Telstra wrap all over it. Seems like a different arrangement.

Police believe the 1995 model white VS Commodore was used by the 48-year-old Telstra technician as his work vehicle during 1996 and 1997 when Sarah Spiers, Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon disappeared.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...ed-killer-ng-6c72e0b800816c7c17018525bcd68229

Generally government sells its fleet vehicles automatically. However, the news article lends to some sort of deal associated with its employees in particular positions.

Maybe someone knows the arrangement they had in the day. Today is obviously a stationwagon with a Telstra wrap all over it. Seems like a different arrangement.
It does not. It states quite clearly the following

Police believe the 1995 model white VS Commodore was used by the 48-year-old Telstra technician as his work vehicle during 1996 and 1997 when Sarah Spiers, Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon disappeared.

The car is believed to have changed hands several times over two decades and Department of Transport records were used to help track it down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 1996, was he back at mummies house? This is what I said originally.

I just cant believe he may have kept the Camry in separation. He had a work car. In 1996 it is 4 years old.

So Esiuw left the lot behind? Mid separation filled with rage using wife's car?

Or borrowed mummy and daddys car? Or daddys Telstra work car?

Last edited:
According to my wife this was the marital car (Eshiuw) and the very one she believes she got in a year or two before Sarah disappeared.

This would mean a 1992 in 1994 which aligns with 2 years, or 40000 km government auction, or an in-house pre auction purchase by an employee.

So, Wife1 car would be a potential ex Telstra vehicle bought internally at the 2 year mark.

This would mean a 1992 in 1994 which aligns with 2 years, or 40000 km government auction, or an in-house pre auction purchase by an employee.

So, Esiuws car would be a potential ex Telstra vehicle bought internally at the 2 year mark.

What makes you think the Camry wagon was ever a Telstra or any company fleet vehicle? It may have been private ownership from new.

I have a hunch, that he used his company vehicle in most of the attacks.

Except for Sarah I think, they haven't been able to find any evidence of her being in the VS Commodore. I really feel for the Spiers family, the others might look to finding some sort of closure with their girls very soon and it may seem as if there could be none of that for them.

My sister saw the weirdest thing a 8 weeks ago. In a carpark a bloke pulled up next to her in a Camry wearing a nuns outfit. She had the kids in the car concerned about getting out. She said he wouldn't look at her and stayed in the car.
There is some seriously odd people about.

So it does look to be about a VS Commodore in Con Bayen video. Only from memory I thought it was around a VN although this maybe a new video from the original.

Ex pursuit cars were sold at government auction very cheap. Some had damage as is vehicles, indicative with lightened flywheel. Although boot spoiler not standard I thought.

1). Ok, so Con Bayens goes onto say the car was ex pursuit bought at auction.
2). The guy had done a taxi course in radio procedure etc

*Note he says political staff, policemen, priests, school teachers they arrested. Talk about compromising integrity of institution.

3gd9ck8.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/-/watch/28288427/the-claremont-killer-part-two/

Last edited:
Wonder of the boot was full of courier tape? Courier product was used by many people apart from couriers.
As in pseudonym Dorothy yellow Toyota. Wearing driving gloves was he? Ex cop car?

Wonder of the boot was full of courier tape? Courier product was used by many people apart from couriers.
As in pseudonym Dorothy yellow Toyota. Wearing driving gloves was he? Ex cop car?
I dont understand a word of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back