Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I did what?

More well wishes please sportsmaniac89 to keep me motivated.

My condolences Hate. Keep on fighting the good fight here.

D2D hasn’t got a leg to stand on with that accusation.

I was so happy to see you delist. And then disappointment came to see you listed again. And then, I saw that it was the Gumbots that needed your services. Nothing’s changed.

It was nice to see you sook for a whole year and * off

My condolences Hate. Keep on fighting the good fight here.

D2D hasn’t got a leg to stand on with that accusation.

Yes I do
Hate was a s**t admin and was put in by the BC to screw over Haro, me and the Bombers
And it failed
Simple fact
And you just can't stop talking about me

It was nice to see you sook for a whole year and **** off

You haven't even been a BigFooty member for a whole year.

Oh wait you have all those other accounts. Carry on.

Yes I do
Hate was a s**t admin and was put in by the BC to screw over Haro, me and the Bombers
And it failed
Simple fact

Nice melt and a conspiracy to boot. You’re outdoing yourself there.

Yes I do
And it failed
Simple fact
Would you like to join the BC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ones that allow you to make comments based on posters that stem from times prior to the creation of your current account.

How so
Haro gave me a text about certain people in the SFA when he recruited me from the Cats board and then the rest is history

How so
Haro gave me a text about certain people in the SFA when he recruited me from the Cats board and then the rest is history

lol.

You know the moderation team knows about your previous accounts and infraction history on them right?

I don't care - but I don't see why you deny it.

Nice melt and a conspiracy to boot. You’re outdoing yourself there.

He seems to be very upset. I can’t believe a fantasy online football game generated by a simulator could raise such raw bitterness and angst. A cautionary tale indeed.

lol.

You know the moderation team knows about your previous accounts and infraction history on them right?

I don't care - but I don't see why you deny it.

Why are you bringing moderation issues into SFA
You're not blacky ok, he's guilty of leaking mod info to regular posters

He seems to be very upset. I can’t believe a fantasy online football game generated by a simulator could raise such raw bitterness and angst. A cautionary tale indeed.

It's a program created by a government agent called mobbenfuhrer designed to turn the everyday people against each other and distract people from finding the real truth about this world

Why are you bringing moderation issues into SFA
You're not blacky ok, he's guilty of leaking mod info to regular posters

You really are quite amusing to watch on here. Kind of like a train wreck in slow motion.

I'm well aware of what you are alluding to, considering it was a conversation I was having on the mod board that was leaked :p.

You really are quite amusing to watch on here. Kind of like a train wreck in slow motion.

I'm well aware of what you are alluding to, considering it was a conversation I was having on the mod board that was leaked :p.

I'll add you to the pm

Already got leaked photos of the chat I'm good thanks
Haha. The boys club control all leaks mate. Anything you have (nothing) they wanted you to have.

I Have a former disgruntled member giving evidence to me
There is no such thing as a former member of the boys club. We are bound by blood and spit, some of us even semen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back