Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a shock this morning. As an AFL member, I get a free cap this year.:eek:

Also just finalised booking for Adelaide V Collingwood match in April, staying at the Intercontinental - $635 for Airfare, accommodation and seat. Yes!

Also just finalised booking for Adelaide V Collingwood match in April, staying at the Intercontinental - $635 for Airfare, accommodation and seat. Yes!
Great news about the cap, I look forward to hearing the same news.
If you haven't been to AO before, (I don't think you have from memory) you're in for a treat!

Hey everyone..

I'm back!

The Michael Jordan of the Bigfooty World with added sub woofers is back reeeee.

I f luv yas man
As Jordan is in a spot of bother I assume you meant Jackson?

Did you book through the club or AFL Travel?

I haven't seen the Pies play interstate and I want to go to the Sydney game in August. Based on my research its cheaper to book it myself but I'm wondering if you get access to better seats if you book it through the AFL?

Did you book through the club or AFL Travel?

I haven't seen the Pies play interstate and I want to go to the Sydney game in August. Based on my research its cheaper to book it myself but I'm wondering if you get access to better seats if you book it through the AFL?
I looked at AFL Travel but it was expensive so tried Pies sponsor Precinct Travel and it was much cheaper and better accommodation. Not sure about the seats as AFL release them but they said we will be seated with Pies supporters. We were going to drive but then nah, just fly and hire a car for the winery visits.

Book early as airfares are based on current fares and change depending on the time you want to travel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looked at AFL Travel but it was expensive so tried Pies sponsor Precinct Travel and it was much cheaper and better accommodation. Not sure about the seats as AFL release them but they said we will be seated with Pies supporters. We were going to drive but then nah, just fly and hire a car for the winery visits.

Book early as airfares are based on current fares and change depending on the time you want to travel.
Ah the winery visit.
Perfect way to accompany a nice pie win.
Suggest a Pinot goes well with tasty pie.

Ah the winery visit.
Perfect way to accompany a nice pie win.
Suggest a Pinot goes well with tasty pie.
Thanks, but solid Penfolds Reds for me and I also want to know where I can go to check my Grange.

I'll give you a gorilla for that package.. thats your membership paid for right there.

That's how nice a guy I am.

I'll give you a gorilla for that package.. thats your membership paid for right there.

That's how nice a guy I am.
Precinct Travel - Telephone 8412 0100 but dont travel on Friday 10.00 am flight because I will be on it.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back