Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, ha, but do you believe that I was being truthful? Anyway, won't you be travelling business?

I thought Gimp would be in the Chairmans lounge downing Moet and doing lines off the backs of waiters indentured as slaves on a work for the dole scheme.

Whats everyone's thoughts on bringing idiots like Dipper and Hawkins back to join birdbrains like Kate Sheehan on the sidelines?

Id prefer to think about firing them all into the burning core of the sun.

Have been getting these hang-ups on my mobile from +213-55-0029737 and did a reverse check. Algeria!
I have never met anyone from Algeria, anyone else had these calls?
Scammers - I've had Belgium.
They make their money, (somehow) when you call back and they put you on hold.

Precinct Travel - Telephone 8412 0100 but dont travel on Friday 10.00 am flight because I will be on it.:p
He’ll be up at the pointy end of the plane.

The tail :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the pre-season, but the pre-season competition has lost quite a bit of its lustre over the past few years. Actually, it's no longer a competition at all. A shame in a way, because one of the best games I ever attended was Collingwood v. North Melbourne, 1994 Foster's Cup, Waverley Park.

I remember North kicking a goal in the last minute to put them 5 points in front. Some very sloshed Kangas supporters to the right of us started doing a dance on their seats, lifting their tops, assuring all and sundry that the Pies were s**t. And then in the last stages came the highlight of Bradley Plain's Collingwood career when he snapped a goal and put us in front with seconds to spare. A one-point victory to the Pies. My mate and I duly stood upon our chairs and did a lovely dance, some belly dancing no less, telling all and sundry that the tinpot Kangas could f*** right off. A pointless game, but somehow not so pointless at all.

PS: I was a very good dancer in my day.

It's the pre-season, but the pre-season competition has lost quite a bit of its lustre over the past few years. Actually, it's no longer a competition at all. A shame in a way, because one of the best games I ever attended was Collingwood v. North Melbourne, 1994 Foster's Cup, Waverley Park.

I remember North kicking a goal in the last minute to put them 5 points in front. Some very sloshed Kangas supporters to the right of us started doing a dance on their seats, lifting their tops, assuring all and sundry that the Pies were s**t. And then in the last stages came the highlight of Bradley Plain's Collingwood career when he snapped a goal and put us in front with seconds to spare. A one-point victory to the Pies. My mate and I duly stood upon our chairs and did a lovely dance, some belly dancing no less, telling all and sundry that the tinpot Kangas could f*** right off. A pointless game, but somehow not so pointless at all.

PS: I was a very good dancer in my day.
Did you take lessons from ottoman?

I'd like to give others some credit, but my belly dancing --like so many of my attributes-- is quite innate. I am (was) the rhythm, the rhythm is (was) me...

I'd like to think that my dancing was a more convincing performance of masculinity, but maybe that's just hubris on my part.

DeBarge hey, that was an impressive collection of 1980s talent right there. Better than Wham!

I'd like to give others some credit, but my belly dancing --like so many of my attributes-- is quite innate. I am (was) the rhythm, the rhythm is (was) me...
I can belly dance too.

YK39QHj.gif

Well it takes years of dedication to be able to belly dance like that, which is to be commended.

So alluring.
Mesmerising isn't it.

Add hula hoops at will, I can take it.

I may have had a snifter or two after evening song.

Has anyone seen my pants?
A man like you doesn’t need pants. On a side note, read that the great man Stephen Fry is battling prostrate cancer. Let’s hope the big fella can beat it. Seriously talented.

A man like you doesn’t need pants. On a side note, read that the great man Stephen Fry is battling prostrate cancer. Let’s hope the big fella can beat it. Seriously talented.

Just heard Mr Fry on the radio

He described his procedure as having been stabbed 5 times under hygienic conditions

He sounded very optimistic though that it had not spread

Yes get well soon Fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back