Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6 Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win Demons. You guys had the edge for most of the game. Thanks for a fun week also! Will be good to meet you guys for rnd 2!

Back to the drawing board Dragons. That clearly didn't work...

Well that wasn't what we were after, Dragons. A bad start but we managed to work ourselves back into the game and had the lead at different stages in the second half. Unfortunately with about five minutes to go we took our foot off the pedal and conceded a few too many goals. Nonetheless to get back into the game after trailing by 32 points midway through the second term and hit the lead at different parts was a good effort.

A great game by PhenomenalV1 who I thought was our best and helped us get back into the game when we needed someone to kick a few goals. Good games also by Pie 4 Life, VSTone, Hatchy1992, WFL and mike123.

Next week sees us back at home so time for us to reset and come out firing in front of our home crowd. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with these games? Lucky to kick away at the end, but why can't we do this and hold it during the other quarters?

Thanks for the game Dragons, sorry I wasn't around much, a lads weekend from Friday to Monday cut into my time.
Well worth it though!

And Demons.... moving up that ladder!

Thanks for the game Dragons, sorry I wasn't around much, a lads weekend from Friday to Monday cut into my time.
Well worth it though!

And Demons.... moving up that ladder!
I can't believe you.....

Tarks and I literally had a discussion about it earlier in the thread. I submit them (when I cbf) so that’s why y’all need to suck up big time to me.
Do I have to suck up to you just to get you to submit your missing votes? Because Round 6 still hurts and I’m not talking to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back