Toast Andrew Brayshaw and Bailey Banfield to debut in Round 1 (Vs Port Adelaide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Last edited:

Plus there's Wilson and Matera making their Freo debuts along with the return of Alex Pearce after nearly 2 years out. Hoping at the least that the enthusiasm generated by these guys will expedite the fierce attack on the footy and elite pressure that were the hallmarks of our team a few years back.

Not expecting too much from my buddy but he'll pick up the RS nom and a Brownlow vote or two in an impressive first outing. We'll soon see "LDWho?" making its way into the Freo board parlance

Not expecting too much from my buddy but he'll pick up the RS nom and a Brownlow vote or two in an impressive first outing. We'll soon see "LDWho?" making its way into the Freo board parlance
Rs nom and some Charlie votes are fine but if he doesn't break the all time tackle record he should really be dropped for rd 2.

a very positive move, showed such encouraging signs in the JLT.

Congrats on them both, hope they get the W to celebrate at the end, would be wicked!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how Cerra feels.. hope he’s as driven as these two boys

Congrats fella’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He shouldn't be concerned.

1st Game of the year always means changes for Round 2. I don't think too many people would be ahead of Cerra in queue when the hammer swings on the B22.

Shame round one for Peel won't start until the following week.

hey guys pardon the intrusion. just wanted to ask who in your recruiting team is responsible for selecting overagers/mature aged recruits because whoever it is, is doing an incredible job; can he stop. only kidding; spurr ryan neale sutcliffe sandilands i believe now banfield who i think will play well too nothing short of saying im quite jealous when port were linked to some of them, theyre are a few sa boys in there and we had the picks to get them too but we werent game enough/other ideas.

nevertheless i hope for a clean first round game this week with no reports or injuries to either side. i look forward to a tough contest you guys will be tough to play against. much talked about our recruits but i firmly believe wilson and matera will have an equal impact in your side.

all the best and goodluck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back