Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, watching test cricket is a big investment of time if you're not following one of the teams playing. Have better things to be doing with my time, like sitting on here complaining about Masten.
Yeah I don’t really watch full matches, just follow the scores and then watch parts when I have nothing else to do. That’s what’s so good about test cricket - you can tune in and out

What arrogance of this Australian cricket team. Unfortunately this is just a sportsmanship line they seem to set.

Senior players or not, Smith would have pushed and approved this. Why did they force Bancroft to do it and why not the so called senior players themselves?

Smith unfortunately is susceptible to brain explosions.

Payback to South Africa in the Australian series where there captain used lollies on the ball got one test ban . ...South Africa blamed Channel Nine for showing the vision , an Australian reporter was thrown through a glass window at the Airport .

This is bad blood between the two teams where Smithy and Co has gone too far , this is better then a local derby .

Payback? Yeah, we showed them, didn’t we?

Payback? Yeah, we showed them, didn’t we?

The two teams have history , the Australian series SA were found guilty of ball tampering and a series we lost . I'm not condoning Smith's actions and it was way out desperation and dumb but it happened two years ago also .
The ball was being roughed up so they could get a replacement ball which reverse swings .
Hopefully Smith and Warmer pay the price but Bancroft will suffer also .

Disgusting by the Aussies. Smith getting the most junior member to ball tamper, what the hell, absolutely pathetic. At least he had to balls to admit it.
Smith needs to be stripped as captain, Warner is a hot head and not suitable in a leadership role, give it to someone like S or M Marsh.
bring the team home - at least every player that was aware of it

what you walk by you accept - who cares if safo's cheat or not

Libba has some kind of knee injury. Not sure if season ending but would think he will miss our game next week at least.
Yeah :(
Doesn’t look good

He has already has a knee reconstruction , and that’s obviously a risk factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusted by the Aussie Cricket Team.

They are a representation of all sportspeople in this country internationally. Smith & Bancroft should receive at least the same bans that Smith did and Smith should lose the captaincy.

This is what happens when you resort to just making the best player in the team the Captain. Australian cricket has ****ed up in choice of captain ever since Steve Waugh stepped down. Ponting, Clark, Smith, WTF.

Being a captain isn't about being the best player, it's about being able to get the best out of yourself, your team and being of unimpeachable honour and respect for your position. Compare the last 3 full time test captains against the likes of Steve Waugh, Mark Taylor and Allen Border. Just ridiculous.

Disgusted with the Aus Cricket.

You spoilt rich campaigners are representing an entire nation on an international stage and you utterly disgrace us with these piss poor actions.

Everyone involved can **** right off. Strip Smith of the captaincy and **** him off back to shield cricket, I don't care if he's our best bat he's a disgrace to every captain that's ever worn the baggy green.

Pathetic all of them.:mad:

Disgusted with the Aus Cricket.

You spoilt rich campaigners are representing an entire nation on an international stage and you utterly disgrace us with these piss poor actions.

Everyone involved can **** right off. Strip Smith of the captaincy and **** him off back to shield cricket, I don't care if he's our best bat he's a disgrace to every captain that's ever worn the baggy green.

Pathetic all of them.:mad:

Hmm I've always felt that our cricket team exhibits the polar opposite qualities that we as a nation pretend to hold dear.

Arrogant, aggressive, belittling to opposition and unsportsmanlike.

Burn the joint down, start over and give us something we can be proud of.

Hmm I've always felt that our cricket team exhibits the polar opposite qualities that we as a nation pretend to hold dear.

Arrogant, aggressive, belittling to opposition and unsportsmanlike.

Burn the joint down, start over and give us something we can be proud of.

Don't think aggression in sport is a negative to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back