Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been trying to split the two as well, I think they are both good options. Cripps has a fantastic run coming up and Coniglio has had a fantastic pre season. I can also see Cripps copping a bit more attention than Cogs, although he is a contested beast so it shouldn't impact him too much.

The only thing splitting them for me is Cogs running around with a bit more freedom and he's a 17k cheaper so I'm leaning towards him atm.

Another thing to take into account is Cripps round 12 bye, this will obviously be situational to you whether this is a positive or a negative.
Agree with this. The other thing to consider is the team effect. GWS will be dominating this year so plenty of fantasy love to be shared around.

Hey guys, quick question. Is the lockout for the Saints game final? Can we made trades after the Saints-north game? Because I’m waiting for the Sunday final teams before I make any trades.... do I need to do it before the Saints game? Cheers in advance

Hey guys, quick question. Is the lockout for the Saints game final? Can we made trades after the Saints-north game? Because I’m waiting for the Sunday final teams before I make any trades.... do I need to do it before the Saints game? Cheers in advance
Unfortunately we enter a full lock out at 4.20 AEST for the start of the Saints/North.

Screenshot_20180330-152458~2.png
On the website it says partial so should be open again.

Seems to be a little confusion over the lockout so I'm setting my trades in now to play it safe.

Ended up going:

Treloar > Cogs - Gives me a bit of cash, also see Cogs averaging around the same as Treloar. Not to mention Treloar on light duties puts some doubt in my mind.

Naughton > O'Shea - Gives me some more cash, will now have 133k to spend next week. Can also see O'Shea averaging around the same as Naughton, however has averaged 70 before so could have more upside.

Otherwise I nailed my rookie selections and I'm holding on to Zerrett as I think he'll be good this week. Going to be taking Lairds VC score as well.

Hmmm contradicting... seeing as I don’t know if L. Ryan will be dropped, I’ll just wait. And if it’s not partial lockout there’s not much I can do

Have gone Naughton to O’Shea tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, the website is incorrect which is an utter joke. Hopefully no one gets caught, ensure your trades are set guys and girls.

Pretty bad, the fantasy website, from the AFL site, the actual game we're playing says partial on screen (see attached above)
Team set, unless there's a late out, Instruggled to get second trade in anyway.

Pretty bad, the fantasy website, from the AFL site, the actual game we're playing says partial on screen (see attached above)
Team set, unless there's a late out, Instruggled to get second trade in anyway.
Yeah it's a joke mate, Fanhub have no idea what they're doing.

As for trades I've struggled a little bit this week, I've gone pretty vanilla and done a couple of things I should've done with my original side but better late than never aye! I went with:

Adam Treloar-> Stephen Conigilo
Matt Flynn -> Tim English

Nothing really against Treloar, I just wanted to free up a little bit of cash to bring in English. I was gonna stick with Zerrett, no point coping the low score and losing cash on him when you'll have to trade him back in after a couple of weeks. It's not always an easy task finding the cash to bring in an uber premo so I don't want to be stuffing around trying to bring him back, come the end of the season I'll need him and he'll get back to his starting price. I can't see Treloar and Coniglio having averages to far apart so I've decided to have Treloar make way.

Zerret > Cogs, vs Trel > Cogs?
Trel to Cogs. Zerrett is guaranteed to be a top 5 mid. Trel would do well to go 110+, think he is more in the 100-105 range this year. He is also under a potential injury cloud this week so this is the ideal time to get Cogs. Think Zerrett will bounce back this week and go 120+

Super confused about what to do. Possible options:

- Naughton to Z Guthrie (only 6k in bank so can't do this alone)
- Dow to Barry
- Merrett to Coniglio

In SC I'd keep Merrett, but with 2 trades each week I'm thinking I could jump back on once he's dropped more cash.

10/10 best display pic I've ever seen on this forum.

On a lesser topic, drop merrett and pick him back up once he has dipped in price.
I dropped him for Selwood/cogs for a handy cash boost.

Trel to Cogs. Zerrett is guaranteed to be a top 5 mid. Trel would do well to go 110+, think he is more in the 100-105 range this year. He is also under a potential injury cloud this week so this is the ideal time to get Cogs. Think Zerrett will bounce back this week and go 120+
The Zerrett trade makes sense if you are going to get him back within the next 1-3 weeks (ride a rising player like Cripps/Conigs/Steven, then get Merrett back once his price is at its lowest)
Trading between Rounds 1-6 is pretty dull as no rookies have maxed and its mostly correction based moves. I was quite happy to trade Merrett out for Cripps this week and expect to raise about 50k in doing so.

10/10 best display pic I've ever seen on this forum.

On a lesser topic, drop merrett and pick him back up once he has dipped in price.
I dropped him for Selwood/cogs for a handy cash boost.
Cheers

Yeah based on the feedback I went Merrett > Cogs and Naughton > Guthrie. It has freed up a bit of much needed cash.

Merrett will go 150+ now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back