Player Sponsorship 2018 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always picked you more as a Mr Freeze guy.

Surely you jest...

500full.jpg

Just transferred dosh Doss

I know Doss would be doing everything he can, but these ads suck and I don't remember having them in the past - almost like normally there is a grace period or something for the membership that hasn't been applied this year? The worst thing about these ads is that they are mostly re-marketing ads and show me ads for sites I've visited in the past. I don't want to be reminded of some of the sites I've been to recently :eek::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Doss would be doing everything he can, but these ads suck and I don't remember having them in the past - almost like normally there is a grace period or something for the membership that hasn't been applied this year? The worst thing about these ads is that they are mostly re-marketing ads and show me ads for sites I've visited in the past. I don't want to be reminded of some of the sites I've been to recently :eek::D
Some of them are the kind of ad blocks that scream this site is dodgy, stay away

The list has been submitted. I know the ads suck but until it's fixed, you're just going to have to wait. There's nothing else I can do.

The list has been submitted. I know the ads suck but until it's fixed, you're just going to have to wait. There's nothing else I can do.
Yeah mate, I know you've done all you can. My main point is that other years this didn't happen?

Yeah mate, I know you've done all you can. My main point is that other years this didn't happen?
That's because this has usually been finalised before the year's BF membership that comes from sponsoring was up. This year it wasn't, so the year came up and the membership lapsed.

That's because this has usually been finalised before the year's BF membership that comes from sponsoring was up. This year it wasn't, so the year came up and the membership lapsed.
Copy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back