Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2024 - Raffling off jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I'd post this here. The Nic Martin jumper mailed to me, never arrived. I have been in contact with AusPost with both sending and receiving ends, and there is no record at all on their system. I am at a loss, and sure it will not make its way to my house. Perhaps people would be OK with me calling dibs on next year's jumper?

I thought I'd post this here. The Nic Martin jumper mailed to me, never arrived. I have been in contact with AusPost with both sending and receiving ends, and there is no record at all on their system. I am at a loss, and sure it will not make its way to my house. Perhaps people would be OK with me calling dibs on next year's jumper?
eth-dog I'm assuming you've already sent it?

eth-dog I'm assuming you've already sent it?
Yeah we've been over this. Wasn't returned to me. No record in the post office. The other Guernsey got there so I have no idea what happened.

Yeah we've been over this. Wasn't returned to me. No record in the post office. The other Guernsey got there so I have no idea what happened.
First time I've heard about it mate.

Did we have tracking numbers or anything?

If I can show the club Australia Post cooked it I might be able to swing a replacement.

If I can show the club Australia Post cooked it I might be able to swing a replacement.
I meant with Duckworth sorry.

I sent the packages before Easter and received no word from AusPost about it not arriving so assumed that they were all good and either threw out the receipt or misplaced it but either way I can't find it again. Called them when he informed me about it but couldn't get through without the tracking. Went to the office and they couldn't find it or give me a replacement receipt (still not sure why) and I have no idea what else I can do at this point.

Mine only arrived yesterday so perhaps the other is in transit if they went out together at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back