Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2024 - Raffling off jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Link to last years thread -
Hi All,

That time of year again where we start passing the hat around to keep the board tradition of player sponsorship alive. Amazingly the cost of a player has avoided inflation and has not risen so it is $995 per player again.

The BigFooty rewards for sponsoring:

$0 to $49 - player sponsor medal
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

From a club point of view it seems they have a new event this year called the Player Sponsor Mid Season BBQ which I hope means the player sponsors get to stand around with tinnies watching Brad Scott flip sausages going "Yeah nah she looks pretty good mate flick it off" every 30 seconds or so. We get an additional 2 tickets to that per player on top of the traditional player sponsors night which is where eth-dog said I was his favourite poster for the first time in 2022.

Screenshot_20231201_161145_Samsung Notes.jpg

Chuck in below if you're keen and how much you're willing to throw in. We currently sponsor Martin and Perkins so it'd be great to at least get to sponsor them both again.

Player Sponsor 2024
Left overs - $355
Boncer34 - $100
Beerfish - $100
Eth-dog - $100
Kyptastic - $50
Zackah - $100
Chief - $200
Duckworth - $50
Enolagay - $50
Shermy - $50
McGrath_Truther - $50
Dero - $50
Lore - $50
Sameolds33 - $100
brutus76 - $300
Ant555- $50
Don Won - $100
Dave - $100
mike14 - $100
Harlequin - $100
Sanj48 - $100
Owen87 - $50
DonsRule - $50
Test Tickle - $100
IriDiuM - $50
NuggsBunny - $50
Happyskeret - $75

Total - $2630
2 Players - $1990
Current target - $640 Surplus

PAYMENT DETAILS - PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE PAYING
Payment of pledges this year will be through a BigFooty PayPal account.

Make your payments through PayPal to helpdesk@biginterestgroup.com.

2 important things to take note of;

1) When making your payment, please select the payment type 'Friends or family' because I suspect it means that PayPal doesn't take any fees out of your pledge.

2) In the description put "Essendon Sponsorship - Your username" as per below. Nothing more, nothing less.

These monies will be verified via a BigFooty admin so please don't make things more difficult for them (and by extension me) by writing (or not writing) something that doesn't identify your BigFooty account. Please also bear in mind this PayPal account is also used for other BigFooty business so both the purpose of the payment and your username are crucial to ensuring your payment isn't lost.

One last thing, if you could please let me know in this thread when you've paid I can check you off before confirming with admin payment was received.

If you have any general queries please don't hesitate to ask in the thread or PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
$100.

Many thanks for taking this on boncer. I wasn't sure how to tell everyone it was over and now I don't have to.
You in for the mid season BBQ?

As attractive as your description of Brad flipping snags is I have a feeling I'll be out of the country.
They'll be black with a lovely pink racing stripe.

We thank Chief for his generous donation again
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Aka $200.

OP updated with all the details now. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back